Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

Looks like another 'rumpy-pumpy' session in the loud, echoey, bathroom (I'm assuming - most of them are), just across the hall from 'Mum'. Who, by the way, looked like she was nearly going to give her 'pickle a tickle' herself.

3 hours ago, Pookus said:

Looks like another 'rumpy-pumpy' session in the loud, echoey, bathroom (I'm assuming - most of them are), just across the hall from 'Mum'. Who, by the way, looked like she was nearly going to give her 'pickle a tickle' herself.

it was one of the rare uncovered sessions by V and T was nice to see for a change

4 hours ago, purplewrap said:

It was some action in the bedroom yesterday. I captured when V&T were 69'ing on the bed. But as something more interesting happened in a different flat, I swapped the rocording over.

We don't care about all the crap you post on CC :angry:

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

whats got into these two last night uncovered sex and again today to bad they got interrupted by a visitor

They started with some sex games a few weeks ago and become more open with every event. ... Now, that they stoped the games, but keep on with there new openness, it is very nice to watch. 

I also like that a lot visitors are there. Even if they need to interrupted an important activity. ... ;)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, purplewrap said:

LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

no really if you could stop your bullshit you stupid guy :angry: do you think really there is any value in a post you say you record something we all know you don't share any video in PM you don't want to get banned.  :angry::angry:

5 hours ago, Thorhart said:

We don't care about all the crap you post on CC :angry:

3 hours ago, purplewrap said:

LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

16 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

no really if you could stop your bullshit you stupid guy :angry: do you think really there is any value in a post you say you record something we all know you don't share any video in PM you don't want to get banned.  :angry::angry:

Purplewarp-you sure got his number!!! LMAO

On 10/31/2016 at 6:09 AM, corboblanc said:

I do not think it is a couple, but rather of a sex !!!! the girl has nothing to do, she is selfish and thinks only take pictures when she has a cock in the hole !!!! I think this guy has no choice, he can skip from time to time only if he does what she wants and when she wants !!! I'm sure there will be many other guys that will make sextapes with it !!!! she may have need for his "book" Professional !!!?:sleepy:

Google "CzechCasting Simona 6729"  

• Upvote 1