Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 01,2016. to November 30,2016.

1 hour ago, broxman said:

They were fucking on the couch last night, a bit risky considering the guest was awake in the guest room.

She walks around nude a lot, even with guest in the apt. I don't thinks he have seen her naked yet, even by accident. Does anyone know if the guest have ever seen Venessa naked?

3 minutes ago, Ill76Bhere said:

She walks around nude a lot, even with guest in the apt. I don't thinks he have seen her naked yet, even by accident. Does anyone know if the guest have ever seen Venessa naked?

Yesterday in the evening, Vanessa was naked after a bath with Thomas. She entered the guestroom and talked to the male guest who was laying in the bed. Vanessa was naked

30 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Yesterday in the evening, Vanessa was naked after a bath with Thomas. She entered the guestroom and talked to the male guest who was laying in the bed. Vanessa was naked

OMG, Thanks Phantom. I've been watching and waiting for that moment and i missed it. Was light on and what did she go in there to do? You can message me if you prefer.

12 minutes ago, Ill76Bhere said:

OMG, Thanks Phantom. I've been watching and waiting for that moment and i missed it. Was light on and what did she go in there to do? You can message me if you prefer.

• She stayed in the bedroom just next the door . It was light off but there was a litlle light in the hallway from the living room
  • 2 or 3 days ago, Vanessa and Thomas was both drunken on the  living room couch. Vanessa was legs wide open with panties in front of the guest
  • When there was Simona the crazy guest, Vanessa entered the bathroom while Simona and his bald boyfriend were naked in the bath. The guy hid his dick with his hand while Vanessa was speaking to Simona

8 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:
  • She stayed in the bedroom just next the door . It was light off but there was a litlle light in the hallway from the living room
  • 2 or 3 days ago, Vanessa and Thomas was both drunken on the  living room couch. Vanessa was legs wide open with panties in front of the guest
  • When there was Simona the crazy guest, Vanessa entered the bathroom while Simona and his bald boyfriend were naked in the bath. The guy hid his dick with his hand while Vanessa was speaking to Simona

OH yeah, i witnessed the last two. I predict she's going to get more comfortable around the guest and Thomas don't seem to mind. It's going to be one of those drunk nights and the guest will see it all. Thanks again Phantom, I'll try to catch the pic.