Stesha & Marco - Pictures June to December 2016

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎16 at 5:38 PM, purplewrap said:

Mmmmmmmmm :biggrin:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Thanks for the pics purplewrap, great job. I was at work and saw it on my phone and was pissed off I couldn't see it on the big screen at home. We don't get many chances with Marco's boyfriend always hanging around.

• Upvote 2

Guys:

Purple, Hidden, Hope, and occasionally, even StoneCold and others:

You are all known for being great contributors, but as of late, there is something affecting your postings.  I am not tech-savvy enough to know what that may be, but the result is that many of us can only see a little black X surrounded by a square.  This even happens on fresh posts, DMCA take-down orders notwithstanding.  Many paid members like myself are not able to enjoy the hard work you put into these forum so that many can enjoy.  I know several members are able to fully see the images, but can I make an appeal to the many computer wizards we have to try solve this?  It would be highly appreciated.

Thank you kindly

Paid CC member since Sept 2014

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I am a paying member and it seems as if the jpegs are being posted using a different format and I cannot download them.  Anybody tell  me what's up?

Most Pictures were uploaded using  the Servers of Anony.ws.   Currently the Anony.ws Servers seem to be down. When and if the Server comes back online the Pictures will be restored just the way they were uploaded.

As of the Moment the server now being used for uploading images is   http://pichoster.net/  From the Direct Links Select  BBCode from the Menu copy that link and post.