Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Just now, Here2Play said:

LMFAO, Iris and Lex have a new thing where when Lex goes limp Iris sticks a finger in his bum. Lol, no word of a lie saw it last night.

It is a known fact that the prostate is located there.  If it does the trick, why not.   Prostate massages is not restricted to gay sex.  Ever seen women with strap-on dildos on straight guys?  People don't talk about this but it is rather frequent

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Was not around to watch it live but just watched the archive (both angles)

True that the quality is very bad.  It is better than what it was in Jacky's room in the former Sophia

But where I'm getting at is  bigtits is a very bad fuck.  First, she didn't even remove her string.  Before mounting him, she should have taken it off.  Then, all what she did was riding him.   I can understand the guy to go soft with all the booze and first time naked on camera.  But compare bigtitss to Iris.  When Lex has problems to get hard, she goes down on him, suck him, play with his balls, etc.  Princess bigtitss has not done anything like that.  Sorry for the bigtitts fans, but this woman is a lazy fucker.  For good sex, having big boobs is not enough.  Both must participate.  Hats off to the guy for a nice try.  As far as I'm concerned, she should pack that white dress and go home.  I have seen enough of this princess.   

I don't know what you were watching, but you're totally out to lunch on this. Go back and watch the archive with at least one eye open. They both got on the bed in their underwear. He moved her up on his body after about a minute so he could pull down his and roll on a condom. He started fucking her with his underwear still above his knees. After that, he moved a couple of times but left the whole action to Bella. She tried to keep it going but he didn't have it in him - might have even cum prematurely, looked that there was something in the condom when he took it off. As far as helping him to get up again, she doesn't know him that well it seems and understandably would be reluctant to give him oral. If he did cum early, not much wonder she was frustrated and quit.

She would still not be considered a dead lay. She was a least on top. In my younger days I had an experience where the chick just laid their and literally did nothing, nothing at all, no movement that would be considered a dead fuck, lol. Let me at Boobie/Bella. Here is what I need a 26er of Rum and 2 liter bottle of coke and my toothbrush = 8 hours of fun.

5 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I don't know what you were watching, but you're totally out to lunch on this. Go back and watch the archive with at least one eye open. They both got on the bed in their underwear. He moved her up on his body after about a minute so he could pull down his and roll on a condom. He started fucking her with his underwear still above his knees. After that, he moved a couple of times but left the whole action to Bella. She tried to keep it going but he didn't have it in him - might have even cum prematurely, looked that there was something in the condom when he took it off. As far as helping him to get up again, she doesn't know him that well it seems and understandably would be reluctant to give him oral. If he did cum early, not much wonder she was frustrated and quit.

He had a second condom in his hand after he took the first one off and never put it on which I think, only think may have been one reason they stopped.

We all see it with our own eyes and our own definition of what is a good fuck or not.

I watched it twice, from both angles.  I agree with you Here2play that I have seen worst,  If you saw it, in RLC, few months ago, the guest that was known as Hector's brother, his gf visited 3 weekends in a row.  She just laid down and let him fuck her.  In one occasion, she didn't even stop to watch a movie on the tablet while being fuckd.  That was extremely bad.  But from my own vision, bigtitts is not what I call a good fuck.  Simply compare to Lisa and Anna and its obvious to me.  But hey, we all have our own ways to see things and by all means, your opinion is as good as mine.

2 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

We all see it with our own eyes and our own definition of what is a good fuck or not.

I watched it twice, from both angles.  I agree with you Here2play that I have seen worst,  If you saw it, in RLC, few months ago, the guest that was known as Hector's brother, his gf visited 3 weekends in a row.  She just laid down and let him fuck her.  In one occasion, she didn't even stop to watch a movie on the tablet while being fuckd.  That was extremely bad.  But from my own vision, bigtitts is not what I call a good fuck.  Simply compare to Lisa and Anna and its obvious to me.  But hey, we all have our own ways to see things and by all means, your opinion is as good as mine.

Don't get me wrong I agree with you. There is definitely room for improvement and maybe a little experimentation. People don't know what they are missing when they don't experiment and try new things.

I like the miscvoyeur comment he made earlier.  Girl with that body and those big boobs are used to see thousands of heads spinning in all direction to see a bit more of her.  She probably never learned the art of seduction as she never had to seduce a guy.  She was probably always in a pick and choose situation. Once in bed, the guys were probably too busy to play with her boobs that they neither asked nor expected a blowjob.  

Regardless, as rightly said by Here2play, there is room for improvement.  Lots of room.    

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Here2Play said:

He had a second condom in his hand after he took the first one off and never put it on which I think, only think may have been one reason they stopped.

Hard to put a condom on a limp noodle.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Girls like her are probably so used to guys hitting on her and chasing her that she doesn't feel like she has to put in any effort. I hate women like that.

You don´t need to hate them. Maybe therefore i do not like big tits at all and do simply avoid such girls.... :rolleyes: 

14 hours ago, spielo said:

This link is just for Amy, in order to reconcile her with VV and as a proof there were today sexual actions in Tula and Sofia as well.

No reason to be any longer upset...

https://mega.nz/#!YNZ2wYBL!DkETi1tFlYbgqgP3BPWkIPISg_w3tjNp8ut8t_SSxcU

danke danke Spielo für das beste video

thank you thank you spielo for the best video :heart::biggrin: