Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Fuck around, fuck around. Going out, staying out all night to return, have a sleep and head out again. More than likely not coming home til morning yet again.I had hopes but now I am seeing things differently. Blah, I think she is going out and staying out so we can't see anything good. It's only my assumption though. I think that this is a dead apartment for fun and excitement and I really did have hopes but now, well she can leave anytime. One night of hanky panky does not keep viewers interested therefore I wouldn't pay to see this apartment. I'll give it one more night if she doesn't come home I'll start the real bitching and get things stirred up. I stuck up for her she let me down, who would have thought.

• Upvote 1

So I guess she is supposed to sit at home alone, preferably naked, waiting for VV to provide her a companion? Since she arrived, VV has provided a string of losers from Shorty to Bruce with a couple of others tossed in there too. None of these potential partners showed any initiative whatsoever.  In a month, only one other couple has visited and she was so out of place, she showered in her underwear. If anyone is to blame, it is VV for being woefully unable to cast even one other person for this apartment.