Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Bella got back at about 10:30 this morning looking quite wasted but with a couple of gift bags. I guess she got well compensated for her overnight company but I really don't feel like paying for an apartment where someone, no matter how attractive, just visits to sleep or get changed while all the action happens elsewhere. Unless VV starts to get their act together pretty soon this site will not last.

Here's an idea. How about sending Endy to Sofia for a three month (90 day visa) vacation. She certainly deserves it after having to put up with that neanderthal moron Vin and at least she knows how to have fun.

4 hours ago, Clyde69 said:

Bella got back at about 10:30 this morning looking quite wasted but with a couple of gift bags. I guess she got well compensated for her overnight company but I really don't feel like paying for an apartment where someone, no matter how attractive, just visits to sleep or get changed while all the action happens elsewhere. Unless VV starts to get their act together pretty soon this site will not last.

People used to say the same exact thing about RLC and they're more successful now than they've ever been. VV has been around for years and have existed way before you started watching them. They're doing just fine and will continue to be fine. 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

People used to say the same exact thing about RLC and they're more successful now than they've ever been. VV has been around for years and have existed way before you started watching them. They're doing just fine and will continue to be fine. 

Your statement might need some correction....  Pls check....