Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

9 Days left on Premium. Will I renew or not?  All I ask is to change or add a damn cam bedroom 1. Adding a cam would be preferable. There is no reason not to seeing as there are 3 cams in each of the Voro bedrooms. I emailed VV already and nothing. It's simple, a cam centered on the wall at the foot of the bed at a much higher angle. This way we can watch "both" people in bed and somewhat see what is engaging under the covers. Is it so hard. Many have asked for the camera angles to be adjusted, come on now keep us paying viewers happy. I watch this apartment probably more than anybody, keep me happy.

9 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

9 Days left on Premium. Will I renew or not?  All I ask is to change or add a damn cam bedroom 1. Adding a cam would be preferable. There is no reason not to seeing as there are 3 cams in each of the Voro bedrooms. I emailed VV already and nothing. It's simple, a cam centered on the wall at the foot of the bed at a much higher angle. This way we can watch "both" people in bed and somewhat see what is engaging under the covers. Is it so hard. Many have asked for the camera angles to be adjusted, come on now keep us paying viewers happy. I watch this apartment probably more than anybody, keep me happy.

not everybody likes these bird view cams, like you. It was a haaaaaard job to train VV to refrain from. But a 3rd cam in reasonable height like cam12 in Tver you do have my full support.  

• Upvote 1