New girl Jasmin

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well it obvious that Jasmine doesn't belong here if she has a problem with nudity :dodgy:. Get her out of here and invite someone that actually WANTS to be here.

I agree... she was topless taking selfies for her bf at home. Can't RLC find girls without these constraints?

The BF has the key, what a way to spend your vacation, always looking over your shoulder, worried about what might happen. Barcelona is a place to cut loose like Las Vegas. Have fun young lady, life is short, and soon just a memory of the good times and regrets of when we were young.

Image result for chastity belt

• Upvote 3

I never been to Barcelona but I couldn't agree more about Las Vegas. The girls there definitely cut loose and is my favorite city.  I'm actually thinking about moving out there lol. Next in my opinion where girls really cut loose are Cancun then Los Angeles.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, In10se said:

I never been to Barcelona but I couldn't agree more about Las Vegas. The girls there definitely cut loose and is my favorite city.  I'm actually thinking about moving out there lol. Next in my opinion where girls really cut loose are Cancun then Los Angeles.

Get yourself to some of the Spanish resorts mate, Marbella, Magaluf, Ibiza. Vegas is a convent compared to those places :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, In10se said:

Las Vegas is a great place to visit , but living here sucks trust me , Cancun is a great party town but spring break has about killed it , Los Angeles well that one speaks for itself. Vancouver was great , and Amsterdam was epic.

• Upvote 1