Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Don't get me wrong, Your Squirrelness, I am not worried. I know how the karma works and read those posts early on. At one stage I had I think 1 good karma from 100 posts and 30 something bad karma. I am afraid I can't help noticing numbers (I was born that way, Lord Math(s) rather than Lady Gaga) though and that huge glut yesterday whether actually bad or intentionally good must have taken an effort. Perhaps it was a newbie keen to reward my Megaposts.

The Karma game is easily misunderstood. As far as I am concerned, you have street cred with me. I'm pushing for the adoption of Squirrel Points: you'd be doing well because posts of the Goddess always are worth a lot in the Squirrel currency market.  ;) Very nice work BBsq69.  :clap:

No idea how long, could have been any period of time, as she did not seem in any way hurried, but she was joined, not long after I switched on to find her there, by her ever-eager partner, while the dog had been in close attendance for a while before that.

Said partner apparently dropped in to see if he could be of any service, some attempts at doing the stroking so that she could keep both her hands on the phone, instead, did not appear to gain any nod of approval from her, so he went away and she then did the dutiful serving of food he'd been waiting for, all along.

She's continued to show her devoted followers her best form after dinner and remains naked at the desk even now.

How far she decides to push the boundaries is yet to be determined, but one senses that she'd be more than receptive to him making himself invisible, if not totally scarce!

I didn't see her enter the shower as I was asleep but except for some very brief post shower towel wearing she has been naked for over 2 hours now. It is a real shame that the lighting is poor everywhere today but I still have another material for a decent post. It looked promising when she was on the floor doing her nails but she got up before giving us a decent view.

I must admit I've never seen her feel (not enough to call rub) herself with Paul quite so close unless he was involved, but of course with his head pointing the wrong way he couldn't see her even though he was inches from her crotch.

Although this was slightly unusual for her, for long term observers it's almost not worth commenting on because it just fits in with their relationship.

Leora is naked in the guest room flashing her pussy to the camera while Paul is on his computer and no one has commented on this.  How long has she been there? Have people stopped watching this couple?  She certainly loves being naked.

Is this out of the ordinary for Leora to put on a short terry cloth robe wearing only her tshirt and panties underneath and leave the apartment. She left at 2302 her time. I am still waiting for her to return and it is 2328.

Just to complete the story she returned at 2329 and I edited this post to reflect that.

Absolutely not. I have been wondering where she was as when I saw her come through the door in the bathrobe I smply could not believe it. This is one for the conspiracy theorists.

Update: She's at it again. Midnight in her robe.

Is this out of the ordinary for Leora to put on a short terry cloth robe wearing only her tshirt and panties underneath and leave the apartment. She left at 2302 her time. I am still waiting for her to return and it is 2328.

Just to complete the story she returned at 2329 and I edited this post to reflect that.

Absolutely not. I have been wondering where she was as when I saw her come through the door in the bathrobe I smply could not believe it. This is one for the conspiracy theorists.

Update: She's at it again. Midnight in her robe.

Right before she left she was in the guest room under to the left of the camera where we cannot see.  There is a window or balcony over there and she was there for a while.  The dog was watching her from the sofa.  Then she came back into view of the camera, put on her robe and slippers and left the apartment.  She has been gone for over twenty minutes and was wearing only panties and a red shirt under the robe.  Where could she be going or who is she meeting?  The window or balcony is on the same side of the apartment where the computer in the living room is setup at.  Many times people have notice her looking out the window there as if she was communicating to someone.  I am beginning to believe she may have another person she is seeing besides Paul and possibly when she masturbates in the guest room she is giving someone else, besides us, a show through the window.  It's after midnight her time, she left the apartment with almost nothing on under her robe, and has been gone a long time.  Very suspicious, if you ask me.

Clearly she is visiting another apartment and has been for more than half-an-hour and this is the 2nd or 3rd time she has been there this evening.

Could this be related to the frequent and extensive phone calls she took in the audio free BaR a couple of days ago?

Daemon said something about a tattoo, but I think that was at a different time. I know she took a call which she seemed happy about and then one from Paul during which she was considerably less animated.

I'm just reporting what I've seen and heard, and any speculation is not meant to be anything other than interest.