Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I agree.  If you look in the AC for pictures of her in the old apartment they lived in, you will notice she was skinnier, sometimes her ribs would show through.  I think she looks much better now, a fuller woman's body.

Here's one:

It's all that Take Out Food they eat mostly.  That crap food will fatten her ass up. Another 15 to 20 years she'll be as big as Bertha.  :lmao:

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎17 at 2:23 AM, sereno said:

Happier times...

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

She was still only getting 3 minute sessions in the old days.  So not much difference from then to now.

i'm pretty sure that this has been mentioned a million times before,but why do these guys feel the need to have that fucking dog so close to them while they are having sex

I feel sorry for the dog. She is utterly devoted to Leora despite she often ignoring her. She is locked inside the apartment all day long, left to her own with little or no stimulation, she doesmt go a long walks, has only one toy or two at most, and yet she completely shadows Leora, jumps up and down with joy when she appears after even just a few hours of absence and follows her every move, and yet Leora just ignores her except for one or two daily bellyrubs.

Better yet.  Just take the dog to the vet to be euthanized.  Guaranteed to never bark again.

On the most recent video, notice the end when he comes on her ass and a little in her crotch. She leaves the bedroom and then Paul leaves letting the dog lick up the cum that dropped onto the bed. That is disgusting!!!!

On the most recent video, notice the end when he comes on her ass and a little in her crotch. She leaves the bedroom and then Paul leaves letting the dog lick up the cum that dropped onto the bed. That is disgusting!!!!

When they are having sex that fucking dog needs to be locked out of the room.

StnCld316 I agree with you when she was doing her thing in the G-R, That stupid dog ruined it when it started barking, reason is Paul would woke up and bust her. Ask me get a cat they sleep, well the older ones do.

I don't know why they got the dog for anyways. They never take it out for a walk or do much with it as they are always have their faces stuck in a computer or staring at a phone.

The dog is to fat for its size so longevity is going to be short for the poor thing. They should at least give the animal to someone who would care and look after it.