Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

VH mit sehr interesting Programm heute .: (nur 3 Wohnungen - langweilig ist Programm)

Lina mit schwarzen Slip - kein Sex

AA - immer uninteressant, die 2 Mädchen allein. "Auf Wiedersehen !"

Stacy-apt. Alle sind "schlafen" - nur Nick TV sah, sehr interessant für Voyeure. Was "sein" Stacy tut? :biggrin:

Sie brauchen ihn nicht. Gute Nacht VH-TV !! Es ist nur 01.30 russisch-time.- normaly sie "Arbeit" bis zum späten Zeit für amerikanisch-Mitglieder

und schlafen, bis 14.00 Uhr.

Sie sehen: Der Trend ist - VH go sleeping - - vor wach. (SCHNARCHEN !!!)  :biggrin:

Just now, Crissy said:

VH with very interestig program today.: (only 3 apartments - boring is program)

Lina with black slip - no sex

AA - always uninteresting the 2 girls alone. "Good bye !"

Stacy-apt. All are "sleeping" - only Nick looked TV, very interesting for voyeurs. What "his" Stacy is doing ? :biggrin:

She don't need him.  Good night VH-TV !! It's only 1:30 Russian-time.- normaly they "work" until late time for american-members

and sleep until 2 PM.

You see: the trend is - VH go to sleep - - before awake. (SNORING !!!)  :biggrin:

if you don't like VH why you watching 

leave this place and no come back 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, spielo said:

Well, there seem to be more similarities between VV and VH....

But if I remember right, after Lilu&Milka came Nastya&? and then Petra and her crew....

Not Nastya. It was Karen and Tonya that replaced Lilu and Milka. Then Petra Akira and Ivo opened up in the 2nd apartment. 

3 minutes ago, Crissy said:

moos54 - this were very wrong.

The VH-Sleeper would never learn that they must work very hard to get get an interesting SITE.

Not only get money and drink Vodka and singing Halleluja - you understand ?????

I especially understand that you break your feet with everyone with your comments
They need everything for everyone and the VH concept is loved by some people
So come on, go play in your sandbox and leave the adults between them

I would no longer answer your messages 

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I especially understand that you break your feet with everyone with your comments
They need everything for everyone and the VH concept is loved by some people
So come on, go play in your sandbox and leave the adults between them

I would no longer answer your messages 

Sorry - you don't understand not my reasons. Many people pay money for nothing and are to fig to

fight back. This arm people I want to help - and VH give fire in a ......... ! OK ??? :biggrin: 

I'm always sozial fighter for other weak people. Be not to hard with me !

1 minute ago, Crissy said:

Sorry - you don't understand not my reasons. Many people pay money for nothing and are to fig to

fight back. This arm people I want to help - and VH give fire in a ......... ! OK ??? :biggrin: 

I'm always sozial fighter for other weak people. Be not to hard with me !

this isn't your problems if people pay or don't pay for this that's all

bye 

I do not know if it would be here or any other topic that I could get this info (question). I have only less than a week of associated with VH and really meet "holes" that I will not score here. I understand that only the beginning of a venture and things still fit.

But I see now in SNAE, Nick on the couch, Estacy has been since the beginning of the day after spending the night with another "character", I do not know who he is or has been there before, but with a shocking "sexual" performance, I have to admit .supplied by both.

I wonder if this was the first time, or whether this "mode" is common there or in other apts in general.

From what I see Eugene and Alina are to each other and idem to Alex and Lina idem

Can someone by a "light" on this issue? What did I do with my association?