Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Thanks for the extra credit!
When the time line rule situation, I did my "homework" and I wrote the following (which I hope and think is possible for your designer team to solve).

As I observed before, when I enter, I visualize the row that is parked in limit -24 and clicking on it, it runs the boundary -18 immediately.

In tests, if I adjust the zoom of my browser to up to 125% I get the rule a little over -20hs.

Extending this setting to 150%, it does not support its visual hindrance and bursts, blending its marking and thus making it impossible to distinguish its boundary numbers (Google Chrome).

Suggestion:
Change the Layout of the ruler to smaller numbers or position it in another part of the page (current of 5 to 5 minutes).

Or develop a format that allows us to manually set / type the point at which we want to get the preview start.

I understand this correction in itself, does not represent or imply in some action of N.A.S.A for this purpose.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to meeting the problem of the site.

I'm new here in CC-forum - I've looked here some weeks ago - ok.

Sorry, this CC-forum is very boring. Only 3 or 5 people dominate this forom and write nonsens.

I don't need this primitive shit. Good and intelligent members - or Good bye.  With stupid i Don't want correspond !

Babys who like only her smartphone i don't like.  :huh:

2 minutes ago, Crissy said:

I'm new here in CC-forum - I've looked here some weeks ago - ok.

Sorry, this CC-forum is very boring. Only 3 or 5 people dominate this forom and write nonsens.

I don't need this primitive shit. Good and intelligent members - or Good bye.  With stupid i Don't want correspond !

Babys who like only her smartphone i don't like.  :huh:

Well its a good thing it's not Friday the 13th or it would be even worse :huh: or a full moon 

36 Minuten vor, Thestarider sagte:

Nun, Es Ist Eine gute Sache, ES ist nicht Freitag, 13. oder es wäre noch schlimmer der, :huh:oder ein Vollmond 

Ihre Nachricht ist Witz und Rätsel. Was Sie sagen wollen ??? :biggrin: Tatsache ist, dass dieses Forum ist langweilig täglich mehr - aussehen: niemand ist interetet

hier zu schreiben. 10 h, 20 h - niemand Antwort geben. Dieses Forum ist der Tod vor - nicht interessant für mich,  :biggrin:

49 minutes ago, Crissy said:

Your message is wit and puzzles. What do you mean ??? :biggrin: The fact is that this forum is boring every day - look: no one is interetet

to write here. 1 0 h, 20 h - give no answer. This forum is death before - not interesting to me,  :biggrin:

Then I suggest you just leave . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

I believe they said they weren't getting a new apt until after the new year.... which I find completely ridiculous. Why on earth would they get rid of a couple without any viable replacement lined up?

They have no business plan, no business management and soon will have no business.

This site and the representative that posts on here are a joke. Making false promises about cameras, sound and archives as well as about the replacement apartment whilst stating continually that they don't make false promises.

They'll be gone soon and I'll be happy to see them go.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I believe they said they weren't getting a new apt until after the new year.... which I find completely ridiculous. Why on earth would they get rid of a couple without any viable replacement lined up?

Wrong. New apt will be live this year. Two new apartments coming during period of January-February. 

The reason we kicked Ruslan and Katya out was simple - we could not rely on these people anymore. That's why it was emergency to disconnect them. 

35 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

They have no business plan, no business management and soon will have no business.

This site and the representative that posts on here are a joke. Making false promises about cameras, sound and archives as well as about the replacement apartment whilst stating continually that they don't make false promises.

They'll be gone soon and I'll be happy to see them go.

The time will show. I don't think we run out of business anytime soon as our stats grow. Please let me know if you'd like to unsubscribe via PM - we'll do it immediately. 

In addition to that I'd like to hear what you find false about cameras, sound and archives - that would be really interesting to discuss :)