Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Extremely grateful for the information.
Something else for me to include in my vocabulary every time I so exemplify it.:cool:

I understand then that the ETA (s) so that the new extensions (apartments, new tenants, and resources) are feasible in the shortest possible time, correct?:arrow:

It's so good to see this site generating some buzz with this new apartment. I was saving my money to sub again to VV but if VHTH can either add just one more apt OR find replacements for Amy and Alya, I would seriously consider subbing here for a month and giving this site a full chance. With the way things are playing out in Tula at VV, I doubt anything interesting is going to happen there for a while.

37 minutes ago, spielo said:

No irritating scrolling, with activity indication, with a preview pic based on the position of the cursor, with indication of the running stream. Simply perfect!

Great example! Somekind of what we're starting to develop soon. Could you please give an example of webpage/app where you found this timeline?

8 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Great example! Somekind of what we're starting to develop soon. Could you please give an example of webpage/app where you found this timeline?

It is always important to watch the competitor: RLC

Please watch their technics, but not their pricing!! I will never subscribe therefore.

18 minutes ago, spielo said:

It is always important to watch the competitor: RLC

You are Goddamn right.

Don't worry about pricing. Funny thing, that they introduced timeline right after we did it, but that's a really good news, guys. Specially for us :D

The thing with pricing is that we're including Archive in Premium plan, with timeline, videos etc. And the golden rule "Subscribe now - never pay more" i still there. Those, who subscribe to premium now, will have all the functions Premium has, and even for the price they subscribed.

We're introducing expansion of subcription plans right after we roll out 5th Apartment on VHTV. There will be one without archive, motion detection and milti-view, and the premium with all the great stuff packed in. So yeah, don't worry about pricing if you're subscriber on VHTV now ;)

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You are Goddamn right.

Don't worry about pricing. Funny thing, that they introduced timeline right after we did it, but that's a really good news, guys. Specially for us :D

The thing with pricing is that we're including Archive in Premium plan, with timeline, videos etc. And the golden rule "Subscribe now - never pay more" i still there. Those, who subscribe to premium now, will have all the functions Premium has, and even for the price they subscribed.

We're introducing expansion of subcription plans right after we roll out 5th Apartment on VHTV. There will be one without archive, motion detection and milti-view, and the premium with all the great stuff packed in. So yeah, don't worry about pricing if you're subscriber on VHTV now ;)

Hmm..tempting..My VV sub expires on 17th Jan.Dilemma..?

54 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You are Goddamn right.

Well, they introduced in fact before VH because in order to meet their luxury version, VH will need another month from now, at least.

The "golden rule" is the only reason why I´m still under sub as all the given promises were more than optimistic plans, in fact. VH seems to be on a good way to learn that the "Birdies" are not calculable :biggrin: 

Bring back Katya with a new guy and I will subscribe for a year....

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, spielo said:

Well, they introduced in fact before VH because in order to meet their luxury version, VH will need another month from now, at least.

The "golden rule" is the only reason why I´m still under sub as all the given promises were more than optimistic plans, in fact. VH seems to be on a good way to learn that the "Birdies" are not calculable :biggrin: 

Bring back Katya with a new guy and I will subscribe for a year....

I am tempted to go for 70$ sub.If anything crazy happens tonight with Anton/Polina and guests,I'll be in for atleast 3 months as i am sick of VV.

Atleast VHTV guy responds to queries.