Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

can you explain that in the right corner? it's clearly writing on the screen or i need change my glasses maybe...

You should take a look at reply to @miscvoyeur message here: https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9229-ideas-feature-requests/?do=findComment&comment=1634923977. As being said, CamCaps uses our advertising offerings and pay for them. There are two free cameras on VHTV sponsored by CamCaps this month. If you see these ads, you're either free or not logged-in user right now, because no ads are shown to Premium users (including Trial & Standard subscriptions in recent future). Consider logging-in or buying Premium if you don't want to see ads on stream.

In addition to that, plese try to evade occusations on official actions or statements, if you're not sure they even exist. Thank you and enjoy your view!

16 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Você deve dar uma olhada em resposta a @miscvoyeur  mensagem aqui:  https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9229-ideas-feature-requests/?do=findComment&comment=1634923977 . Como dito, CamCaps usa nossas ofertas publicitárias e paga por elas. Há duas câmeras livres em VHTV patrocinado por CamCaps este mês. Se você vir esses anúncios, você será usuário gratuito ou não conectado agora, porque nenhum anúncio é exibido para usuários Premium (incluindo as assinaturas Trial & Standard em futuro recente). Considere registrar-se ou comprar Premium se você não quiser ver anúncios no stream.

Além disso, tentam evadir occusations em ações oficiais ou declarações, se você não tiver certeza de que eles ainda existem. Obrigado e aprecie sua vista!

Again explained why I saw this CC logo and then I stopped seeing.
Initially I still had not logged in with my premium user id.
I still liked the initiative and the agreement between both parties. The way really is this one.

21 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You should take a look at reply to @miscvoyeur message here: https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9229-ideas-feature-requests/?do=findComment&comment=1634923977. As being said, CamCaps uses our advertising offerings and pay for them. There are two free cameras on VHTV sponsored by CamCaps this month. If you see these ads, you're either free or not logged-in user right now, because no ads are shown to Premium users (including Trial & Standard subscriptions in recent future). Consider logging-in or buying Premium if you don't want to see ads on stream.

In addition to that, plese try to evade occusations on official actions or statements, if you're not sure they even exist. Thank you and enjoy your view!

Nice idea displaying small ads for free users. Helps you make money to maintain and add new appartements and features in future.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Idéia agradável que exibe anúncios pequenos para usuários livres. Ajuda você a ganhar dinheiro para manter e adicionar novos apartamentos e recursos no futuro.

Only the parties will consider it in the future to entertain their intentions by exposing them and sparing us here conjectures and insights about what we are seeing and perceiving.
This will also be a good initiative here.

1 minute ago, bean1111 said:

Existe uma maneira que você pode retardar o deslocamento em sua linha de tempo que se move para rápido e é difícil pará-lo quando você quer pino ponto um tempo?

Everything I've tried to stop this "Spedy Gonzales" was in vain. I feel Daffy Duck every time I try to make a precise point on the ruler.:cry:

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why do I keep seeing buffering circle even after the playback starts? I'm on a cell phone using Puffin. 

Difficult to answer with so little information from you. What is the bandwidth? Do you connect via WiFi or GPRS/3G/LTE connections? Consider that each stream is about 2Mbps. It may be caused by low bandwidth on your side. It may be also caused by the browser we used. We checked VHTV on mobile devices. It works perfectly in Chrome (both iOS&Android) and Safari (all versions). We will try to check it in "Puffin" too.

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Is there a way you can slow down the scrolling on your time line it moves to fast and is hard to stop it when you want to pin point a time?

We have deployed new version of Timeline right now. It will consist of two stages. The first one (you see there) can be easily navigated in time, but doesn't contain graphs. Second stage will be available tomorrow - with activity graph, that will help everyone navigate to the most interesting moments

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Duh! Actually I am using Dolphin. Anyways, it's probably a bandwidth issue. Have LTE. Thx for doing something about the timeline. Hope it works better on mobile devices. 

Have been using Dolphin for quite some time now.Never had an issue.Timeline is not accurate on IOS so far.Haven't checked Windows or Android.

20 minutes ago, kitek said:

New time line is worse doesn't allow to hit accurate time within certain hour. Previous one was more accurate. Another fail.

Very constructive feedback. Thank you. 

We would like to hear more about Timeline starting from announcement tomorrow, as soon as we finish deploying version 0.2 Beta. We don't count it as fail as long as it's in Beta, kitek, so please be more informative when leaving feedback. This is much appreciated and helps us improve.

In the next versions of timeline thumbnails will be available on hover (you will actually see what is there at the time you have moved your cursor too), timestamp of the moment you moved your cursor to. Much more exciting things are planned to do with Timeline. 

12 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Very constructive feedback. Thank you. 

We would like to hear more about Timeline starting from announcement tomorrow, as soon as we finish deploying version 0.2 Beta. We don't count it as fail as long as it's in Beta, kitek, so please be more informative when leaving feedback. This is much appreciated and helps us improve.

In the next versions of timeline thumbnails will be available on hover (you will actually see what is there at the time you have moved your cursor too), timestamp of the moment you moved your cursor to. Much more exciting things are planned to do with Timeline. 

I will give you a more detailied feedback. I am of the opinion too its worse than before. Now you cant navigate to a specific minute. You just make jumps of at least 4 minutes which makes it impossible getting back to a specific moment. And the timeline now without scrolling is too short which makes navigation to a certain time quite impossible. Unfortunately for me its useless at the moment