Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

22 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We are hiring more developers now. Too much features coming to complete them soon.

This must mean the your business growing as well as the fan base, that is obvious to us here at CC by the continued increase in the threads by the posters, congrats on bringing to the masses what they desire. We wish continued success, and of course our forum supports your endevors.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Obrigado Clyde! Seria interessante saber onde estão as conexões entre VV e VH. Tem que haver um. Ou ex-funcionários ou inquilinos. É muito semelhante em grande estilo.

Amy, a long time ago, a professor of Marketing in class gave the following sentence;

"... how much your product is burned in the market, but the market is still accessible to him, you have just burned your product and throw it back to the market under another name ..."

Does this answer you and suggest you as an answer?

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

This must mean the your business growing as well as the fan base, that is obvious to us here at CC by the continued increase in the threads by the posters, congrats on bringing to the masses what they desire. We wish continued success, and of course our forum supports your endevors.

Thank you Thestarider! As usual, all best to CamCaps. Get bigger, get stronger, get more influence among voyeur communities! Cheers :)

This more of a pet peeve of mine but it's really infuriating when these companies cram so many people into one apartment. It was annoying when VV did it, it's annoying when RLC does it with the Barca apartments, and it's just as annoying with having 6 people under one roof, even more annoying with them all being couples. 

Just now, HarveyB said:

@Voyeur House TV, so now you've got four apartments with two people each in them, three of them with spare bedrooms and one apartment with two bedrooms and six people in it.

Seems totally logical to me.

Sarcasm? Apartment managers may be not HR stars, but they always try to find the best participants for you to enjoy. That what makes each apartment unique - different management and different style. Soon, as we get as big as our only competitor, we will have enough resources to hire and exchange people faster. We're 3 months old, but we learn fast.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This more of a pet peeve of mine but it's really infuriating when these companies cram so many people into one apartment. It was annoying when VV did it, it's annoying when RLC does it with the Barca apartments, and it's just as annoying with having 6 people under one roof, even more annoying with them all being couples. 

Ha-ha :) Agree. If only we did manage these people as RLC and VV does. We don't. We let them (and their managers) decide how it would be better for them and that's it. Yours and @HarveyB feedbacks are much appreciated and we'll do help apartment owners and managers to obtain balance of space and people living in it. Thank you :)

• Upvote 2

@Voyeur House TV, just a suggestion, maybe next time before you clear people out you might think about having replacement people ready to move in.

Even deadwood in an apartment is better than having empty bedrooms and interest lost because the lonely couples left, lose initiative  being alone.

1 minute ago, HarveyB said:

@Voyeur House TV, just a suggestion, maybe next time before you clear people out you might think about having replacement people ready to move in.

Even deadwood in an apartment is better than having empty bedrooms and interest lost because the lonely couples left, lose initiative  being alone.

Logical and essential suggestion, Harvey. We are not dumb, and our decisions are based on clear reasons. Of course, they are left clear mostly for us, but that's how we do it. Basically, if we see that some people just do not fit in, we don't take time to keep them. We'd better let other participants from other apartments earn their share than leaving people, who do nothing and act like an anchor for everybody on board.

• Upvote 2

I'm finally admitting it! It made total sense to me this management vision "off".

Only reinforcing, however, do not wait long to make their replacements.

As already noticed by some here (I include myself in it), this breaks the rhythm of those who stay there.