Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cmon thats not really fair. They already worked on timeline from first version til present version. And why should they lie to us here? I know no other site who communicates so openly with its viewers. Look at RLC and VV they dont tell you shit. I agree theres still work to be done on timline (activity graph and scrolling steps) but calling all that "BIG BS" is a lil harsh and not objective at all. 

I once suggested RLC to add a new cam or change a cam position.They replied " Sorry,Not Possible"

That's how arrogant,rude and greedy these people are.Bunch of Idiots !!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nack said:

I once suggested RLC to add a new cam or change a cam position.They replied " Sorry,Not Possible"

That's how arrogant,rude and greedy these people are.Bunch of Idiots !!

RLC have the most  bad support ever (95 % of the time they answer "thanks for feedback" and nothing more)

yes you are right they deserve praise for the good thing they do and i do and  i have a big hope for them thats why i am here, how ever i was talking about timeline the reason is most of if not all apartments are run by not them but by the tenants or managers that means if a new cam installed or fixed its done by the managers or by the participant thats why i did not complained abot apartment or cam ever since VH said that is upto the tenants ot their managers,  that makes VH a platform for those people to broadcast just like periscope or you tube they provide the website not the apartment not even the cams so any improvement that side of things i give credit to the people and any improvement on the web site which timeline and transmission (with out buffering or lagging). to VH

coming to your point time line is constantly improved so far only two changes like i said are stopped the spinning and added graphs 

a lot of updates on the future plans which is good but just saying them does not make it really going to happen which is leaving apartment which has nothing to do with them so that leaves only time line   including archive. 

in general they have one thing to work on that is the web site and for that 3 month is a long time.

by the way VV might not know how to run their site but they rent the apartments the web cams and actually find the tenants them selves (they might not be the good ones)

but if you are happy with the time line  now im happy for you. but i want them improved much more and betetr than what they are now

4 minutes ago, sat11 said:

yes you are right they deserve praise for the good thing they do and i do and  i have a big hope for them thats why i am here, how ever i was talking about timeline the reason is most of if not all apartments are run by not them but by the tenants or managers that means if a new cam installed or fixed its done by the managers or by the participant thats why i did not complained abot apartment or cam ever since VH said that is upto the tenants ot their managers,  that makes VH a platform for those people to broadcast just like periscope or you tube they provide the website not the apartment not even the cams so any improvement that side of things i give credit to the people and any improvement on the web site which timeline and transmission (with out buffering or lagging). to VH

coming to your point time line is constantly improved so far only two changes like i said are stopped the spinning and added graphs 

a lot of updates on the future plans which is good but just saying them does not make it really going to happen which is leaving apartment which has nothing to do with them so that leaves only time line   including archive. 

in general they have one thing to work on that is the web site and for that 3 month is a long time.

by the way VV might not know how to run their site but they rent the apartments the web cams and actually find the tenants them selves (they might not be the good ones)

but if you are happy with the time line  now im happy for you. but i want them improved much more and betetr than what they are now

RLC has the best timeline at present.It's preview feature with thumbnails and the rewind and fast forward for 30 sec is top notch.However,it took them years to introduce it.VHTV is only 3 Months old and constantly improving.They also have 1080p cams.Moreover,they communicate.I would be very happy to shell out $30 or more, knowing that we can always interact directly with whatever issues be technical or otherwise.RLC's 18 fancy apartments does nothing for me and i am a member at both.I only watch Stesha/Marco,Heidi and Linda.No Time for Barca Circus and other aptments.