Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

VHTV team would like to thank @golfer06 for his work and efforts. @golfer06 contributed 20 videos to Archive Moments gallery today, which you can watch and enjoy starting from now! This is the first day of experiment, where every active member is able to create and share Archive Moments with everybody among VHTV subscribers to watch at voyeur-house.tv/moments and dear Golfer06 has started first and succeeded in it. We really do appreciate your help with filling Archive Moments directory with high-quality videos so everyone could enjoy them forever. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

VHTV team would like to thank @golfer06 for his work and efforts. @golfer06 contributed 20 videos to Archive Moments gallery today, which you can watch and enjoy starting from now! This is the first day of experiment, where every active member is able to create and share Archive Moments with everybody among VHTV subscribers to watch at voyeur-house.tv/moments and dear Golfer06 has started first and succeeded in it. We really do appreciate your help with filling Archive Moments directory with high-quality videos so everyone could enjoy them forever. 

Wow cool. Unfortunately I cant look because all I can do with that bad internet on cruise ship is sometimes reading cc without loading the pics. I will join the fun with the moments tuesday. For all my friends interested in my trip I was in Pisa today visiting the famous tower. And its seems to lean even more to the site when you see it in real life than on pictures. Strangely when you go on top of it you dont recognize a thing.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wow cool. Unfortunately I cant look because all I can do with that bad internet on cruise ship is sometimes reading cc without loading the pics. I will join the fun with the moments tuesday. For all my friends interested in my trip I was in Pisa today visiting the famous tower. And its seems to lean even more to the site when you see it in real life than on pictures. Strangely when you go on top of it you dont recognize a thing.

Enjoy your vacation, and be careful, we miss more of your comments

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Russ said:

could you ask Mira & Jeka  to open the shower curtains when bathing it is very dark with the curtains closed. Thanks. And Sara is smoking HOT  :heart:

They can't open the curtains because of water falling to the floor when they shower. That's the explanation.

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

Archive Videos, am I suppose to be able to sort by Category, Realm, and Cam. One day I was able to however ever since they have been blank.  What do I need to do to be able to sort.

drop down box for realm & catagory seem to be fine

Capture_2017_03_11_16_42_59_967.png