Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i second that. if you guys are not #1 allready you will be very shortly!!!!

As much of a VV fan as I'm trying to be, there's no question that VH is surpassing them if they have not already done so. But it's going to take a hell of a lot more years before anybody beats out RLC. The two barca apartments alone generate more attention and views than VH and VV combined at the moment, on top of the fact they have more apartments than VH and VV combined, and their stream and cam quality surpasses everybody in the game. And I'm not even speaking as a RLC fan. I barely even watch them anymore. But it's going to be a LOOOONNNGGG time before anybody surpasses RLC.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As much of a VV fan as I'm trying to be, there's no question that VH is surpassing them if they have not already done so. But it's going to take a hell of a lot more years before anybody beats out RLC. The two barca apartments alone generate more attention and views than VH and VV combined at the moment, on top of the fact they have more apartments than VH and VV combined, and their stream and cam quality surpasses everybody in the game. And I'm not even speaking as a RLC fan. I barely even watch them anymore. But it's going to be a LOOOONNNGGG time before anybody surpasses RLC.

Right but I think the race is already on :biggrin:

Will be not a short Race. Will be rather like the 24h of LeMans :biggrin:

33 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Strongly Disagree.They are not even HD.Barca apartments are for old horny men who hound the girls in and outs and also mark their toilet activities.RLC just found gold in that bullshit.I guess tease works for those guys.The only couples apartments worth having a look for me are Sasha Masha (Especially now when little Blondie showed up with BF) Stesha-Marco,Nelly-Bogdan and Heidi.Rest is crap.VV has Tula for unknown factor.VHTV has Mera-Jeka for the same.

Besides their customer support is crap.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone!

• Archive Moments (beta) are available for any Premium user starting from today. Watch the hottest scenes at Archive Moments page
  • Video bitrate was optimized to fit low-bandwidth customers without visible harm to quality. Now available for any camera.
  • New FAQ Page is available for you to learn more about VHTV and it's features. Read it here

Archive Moments.

This feature took more time than we expected. The time spent is worth it, because our approach to develop them allows us to modify and add features to Moments much faster in the future. Currently in Beta, we are collecting any feedback from our customers on how could we make this feature better.

We are aware about styling, some videos missing and little nagivation inconvenience. Be sure these are the first things we're working on right now to update the look for everyone. We have a very big list of features to be added and modified soon within Archive Moments functionality.

Thank You.It's working great.Can you also add the date for the videos as you go on adding them in the archives.

14 minutes ago, nack said:

Strongly Disagree.They are not even HD.Barca apartments are for old horny men who hound the girls in and outs and also mark their toilet activities.RLC just found gold in that bullshit.I guess tease works for those guys.The only couples apartments worth having a look for me are Sasha Masha (Especially now when little Blondie showed up with BF) Stesha-Marco,Nelly-Bogdan and Heidi.Rest is crap.VV has Tula for unknown factor.VHTV has Mera-Jeka for the same.

The cams in RLC may not be HD but the quality of the stream is still leagues above everybody else as of right now. In fact in the years that RLC has been active, I haven't had a single lag issue or frame rate drop. The same cannot be said about the competition, and I've been watching RLC since 2013. 

As for the Barca apartments, yes I full agree that the old guys hound those apartments almost in an unhealthy obsessive manner, but it doesn't change the fact that it's still the most popular apartment to watch out of anything else on RLC, VV or VH. Even during the slow boring nights, which is quite often in my opinion, more people are watching them than when other couples are fucking. I only watch barca when they have guests over. Other than that I don't even watch it myself personally.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Oh, thank goodness! So much of the things I go looking for have nothing to do with sex. Yep, I'm like that. 

They also said they will establish the feature to record your own moments in future. Best would be to even make the timeline recordable into moments archive. So members could add an interesting moment they missed from the timeline into archive. I know I am dreaming :biggrin:but what do you think @Voyeur House TV

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They also said they will establish the feature to record your own moments in future. Best would be to even make the timeline recordable into moments archive. So members could add an interesting moment they missed from the timeline into archive. I know I am dreaming :biggrin:but what do you think @Voyeur House TV

We will try to accomplish this goal too, but timeline action conversion to moment is a task of moment operator. We are more interested in real-time moment creation by our users. That gives us more reliable trigger for automatic decisions. 

By the way, anybody interested in becoming Archive Moment operator? We can provide all the tools to create most interesting moments in reward of free premium days at VHTV.