Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

On 2/26/2017 at 2:29 AM, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear nack, please find a way so we could connect to your PC remotely and diagnose the problem you're having.

check your pm.Timeline for Mera-Jika still not working !!

I was finally able to get the timeline for Mira and Jeka to work. But when I went back in the timeline to last night, I could only watch less than 2 minutes before it froze. When it finally unfroze after about another 2 minutes, it skipped ahead 6 minutes. This is the only apartment I have this problem with. And it could easily be my second favorite apartment, behind Sveta. Sorry Amy, Sveta still wins out for me. Lol.

1 hour ago, nack said:

Timeline for this apartment does not work for me and a few other members too.Why cant VHTV accept this and provide solution ?  

I've got a message from Support manager, that remote session was succesful and we have identified the issue with late Archive Timeline load at Mira&Jeka apartment. 

Starting from now, all the records in the timeline of this apartment will load faster, but previously recorded streams in past 24 hours of this apartment will load at the same speed. Our recommendation is to give it a couple of hours to record new action and take a look to see if it works faster for everybody. 

Attention, this does not solve the live camera stream load speed. This last issue will be solved as soon as these cameras go to thrash and they will install new ones.

Again, we are greatful to our amazing customer community. Thanks, nack.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I've got a message from Support manager, that remote session was succesful and we have identified the issue with late Archive Timeline load at Mira&Jeka apartment. 

Starting from now, all the records in the timeline of this apartment will load faster, but previously recorded streams in past 24 hours of this apartment will load at the same speed. Our recommendation is to give it a couple of hours to record new action and take a look to see if it works faster for everybody. 

Attention, this does not solve the live camera stream load speed. This last issue will be solved as soon as these cameras go to thrash and they will install new ones.

Just checked timeline for the past few minutes and it's working now !! Thank you support and managers @Voyeur House TV

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Thank you for all the hard work you do.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Really nice what you do. So can we continue testing bandwith in realm6, guys? If you dont habe time can you please roll out the fixed bandwith like in realm6 for the other appartements? Its already a huge improvements in stream quality. When you add lets say 10% more bandwith I think it would be perfect:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Really nice what you do. So can we continue testing bandwith in realm6, guys? If you dont habe time can you please roll out the fixed bandwith like in realm6 for the other appartements? Its already a huge improvements in stream quality. When you add lets say 10% more bandwith I think it would be perfect:biggrin:

Think of us poor people jabbath who are restrained by FUP (Fair Usage Policy) in our country and bandwidth throttling.So i might have 50 Mbps but i can only use it for 180 GB Data transfer per month.It might be unlimited in most of the other countries.

:cry:

I am quite happy with the current bandwidth scenario of streaming and timeline with RLC,VV and now VHTV.

:biggrin: