Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

21 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

By the way, anybody interested in becoming Archive Moment operator? We can provide all the tools to create most interesting moments in reward of free premium days at VHTV. 

you mean recorded all the hot moment (sex,shower etc...) for save this in the archive moments of vh?

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Exactly. Using the dashboard we provide. 

i can help a little if it's not too complicated to use,jabbath and others can help too if they want,for example i can do this for 2 appartments,jabbath for two others and someone else for others etc...

• Upvote 1

has to be a bonus system. there are 7 apts now & i can't keep up. paying for only live views would be unfair since the site is worldwide & people work different schedules. timeline & archive views must be counted.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We will try to accomplish this goal too, but timeline action conversion to moment is a task of moment operator. We are more interested in real-time moment creation by our users. That gives us more reliable trigger for automatic decisions. 

By the way, anybody interested in becoming Archive Moment operator? We can provide all the tools to create most interesting moments in reward of free premium days at VHTV. 

I'm In.Send the PM.

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

It is solely up to habitants of this apartment. 

We know guys. What puzzles me and many other guys here ist they were quite nice and sexy when they were guests. Now when there names are official on the appartement they seem to be on strike since then. All other couples I include Emma and Peter here try to be funny and interisting only Kate and Loui are very boring.