Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Ive never seen who gave me reputation for a post. It always just says "somebody" gave me reputation. You can usually see who gives you reputation?

Oops i see your answer to that earlier.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ive never seen who gave me reputation for a post. It always just says "somebody" gave me reputation. You can usually see who gives you reputation?

You have to be a premium member to find out who gave reputation.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I wouldn't have a clue.  If you click the Notification it will take you to the comment that was supposed to have the Reputation given. Then you can see who gave it. 

Could be a Possibility that there is a username with the name somebody.

@StnCld316 only premium members can see the name of rep giver.

1 minute ago, nack said:

@Voyeur House TV the Archive moment videos have stopped working again.I think it has got to do with the number of videos posted.Please look into it.

It does not relate to the number of videos posted, but this is tech issue our developers are fixing right now. Please hold on while they work it out, it's quite unstable while in Beta stage.

1 hour ago, nack said:

You have to be a premium member to find out who gave reputation.

Thanks for the Info.  I don't see those type of things unless I am on with a regular account to check the functionality of certain features. So I would never receive Reputation to see it shows somebody.

• Upvote 1

Update on not working moments. Unfortunately we lost some of them during the war with bugs. We have now fixed and applied the patch to resolve this issue so no moments get lost in the future. We're sorry to our community Operators. Things like these move products from Beta to final version quick :)

• Upvote 1