Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Você não foi o único que mencionou isso. Simplesmente não fazia sentido para VV manter Sofia.

Okay, so we finally close the VH profiles and really are going to compete hard with RLC, bringing here the "disgruntled" VV subscribers? Something that I had also observed here before as a step to be taken?
Fantastic .

6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Wanna talk about this? We just could not stand how that guys treated their ex participants, and were glad they joined us after quitting there. And the apartment is too damn good to leave it in the state they did, so yeah, we just made the decision to make things better, even if somebody fucked them up before. Starting from today, this apartment of Alex & Lina & Egor & Nata begins a new life, full of adventures, parties, new equipment and bigger plans for this year.

yes i would like to talk about this,apparently you know alot about vv,give us more infos,who are they? how many peoples there is behind this vv site?,are you an ex-participant of vv or was in vv team? are you Mrfixit?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Por favor, continue aqui rapazes:

Well, I will remain true to my focus for today that is in Layne. And slipping into Mira. If you deserve it of course.

The others I accompany by the time line as long as I do not go beyond 12 hours for this.
I also hope that better moments are filed to help this purpose.