Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I agree. I'm teetering on the edge. Grisha and Maria were going at it and I ended up walking my dog instead of watching the ending. All I could see was how bad the image quality was. Things need to improve. G and M can't do it all by themselves. 

Geez, the cams would have to be horrendous for me to walk out on Maria and Grisha! I saw you said before you might not rep your sub, let me know what you do

47 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I will have to give credit where credit is due.  I want to thank VH for fixing the night cams in Grisha and Misha's bedroom.  Also thank you for contacting this couple and getting them to lighten up the rooms.  Took a bit but you seem  to be responsive to your customers' needs, or at least trying and it is appreciated..... Now about that yellow tint in Eric and Layla's Apartment.. :rolleyes:

Maria acts like someone who would care if she wan't being displayed in the best light possible. She loves purple, but she loves to show her amazing body more!

• Upvote 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Maria acts like someone who would care if she wan't being displayed in the best light possible. She loves purple, but she loves to show her amazing body more!

Good analysis Ashley.  Spot on I'd say!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Good analysis Ashley.  Spot on I'd say!:biggrin:

How Grisha holds out as long as he does with her,, is amazing. Can you imagine Smith with her, he'd shoot his wad before he put it in her!

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It can only be closed by an admin. @StnCld316why did you close it?

It was locked because of all the nonsense going on.  VHTV has already posted the person in Question is over 18 years of Age and I have no reason to doubt them.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It was locked because of all the nonsense going on.  VHTV has already posted the person in Question is over 18 years of Age and I have no reason to doubt them.

I have a quick question then StnCld316. Would you be OK with me posting sceencaps of this person in question naked in the bathroom on this forum? The forum is filled with screencaps of VHTV residents and guests naked so if VHTV and the forum admin are telling us the person in question is definitely 21, you would be happy for screencaps to be posted.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thanks for clarifying. But I think people with doubts should be able to discuss the matter further somewhere.

1 minute ago, stanley said:

I have a quick question then StnCld316. Would you be OK with me posting sceencaps of this person in question naked in the bathroom on this forum? The forum is filled with screencaps of VHTV residents and guests naked so if VHTV and the forum admin are telling us the person in question is definitely 21, you would be happy for screencaps to be posted.

VHTV is the one who stated the person is over the age of 18.  I have no reason to doubt what they have posted.

The Thread was locked because there is Page upon Page Building up and it's not really necessary.