Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 hours ago, mic351 said:

And fix the ##$%^%$$ timelines so  the cameras open during an event we might have missed.  ##$#%%^$## timelines fail more than they work!

Hi @mic351, could you please more specific on feature you request? I might have not understood you correctly on how you expect Timeline to work.

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm all for that provided VH answers the final question about whether or not intentional hiding is a reportable no no.

Everything related to VHTV is reportable for sure. If you feel like somebody is hiding or ruining the experience intentionally, you need to report it via Support (preferable and quick reaction guaranteed) or anywhere else. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Now, the opposition will say this, isn't performing essentially the equivalent to hiding only the opposite. Amy and Russ aren't you basically asking the tenant to alter their behavior in order to get more views? The answer to that is yes we are, BUT VH is too. This is at its heart what makes VH different from RLC (girls apt excluded). If the tenants are going to be incentivesed for views then only an idiot tenant would act normally. Do so and you'll be kicked out or booed off the stage by us. So, you may think well then maybe VH shouldn't incentivize the tenants for views. Sure, this would create the best possible senario for voyeurism. Of course they know about the cams so the idea of true voyeurism is not possible legally. BUT, here is the problem with that, and I'll sum it up into one word, BOREDOM. It would be so boring that nobody, except a few whackjobs would watch it. The voyeur site would fail.

So, in conclusion, this is not exactly true voyeurism, it is really a performance due to the way the tenants are incentivised to behave in a way to earn more views, thus more money. Since this is a performance, the tenants should live thier life on the set in a way that accentuates the deliverable to the viewer. Casahot levels of performance is not what I mean. The difference there is that they interact with the cams. What I mean is simply putting oneself in the best light or position to improve the view of the watcher, but not blatantly acknowledging the existence of the cams. Eureka!

You may think I'm nuts for writing this, but it cuts through all of the bullshit and the notion that what we are seeing is voyeursm. Thank you for listening. ?

Hi Amy, You hit all the points right on the head. And i don't think you're nuts for writing this, But i do think you're nuts anyway, we wouldn't have you any other way!

• Upvote 4

At the beginning of the apartment Anna and Alex, the angle of vision for Cam 2 was actually much better for what we have now. The others in my view finally OK. Great work from Alex on this.

Strengthening that the cam can be in the free state however is also for its subscribers the only cam that covers the entire main hall in over vision. .

Its position today significantly compromises the actions performed on the sofa's back. Primarily when these are carried out in conditions of more than 2 people (special parties) ..

Below are two linlks that evidence this in the form of before and after (now).

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam111/anna-alex-guests  (First steps of Dean and Candy in this apartment, to remember.)

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam111

See that the adjustment is very simple, just regular to lower the focus (very little even and does not involve the objects or furniture of the place but gain for it is sensibly considered (attract attention to this apartment not only of paying users as of those who Are still in expectation for this step) ...

Further reinforcement to this need, since in our view this will be the main point of action of the new member in this apartment. And we have already seen by samples how it is her prefix for this use.

My 2 cents.:cool: