Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Willkommen zurück alter Freund. Habt ihr die Burgen am Rhein angeguckt?

Translation for @nack :biggrin:: Welcome back, old friend. Did you guys visit the castles along the Rhein? (Rhein is the longest river in Germany)

Jap, einige, z.B. Schloss Arenfels in Bad Hönningen. War echt klasse. Für mein Spatzel war's natürlich ein außergewöhnliches Erlebnis.

Yes, some of them, e.g. Castle Arenfels in Bad Hönningen. It was an extraordinary experience for my girlfriend.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just an FYI VH! Every time I log on I get a pop up message telling me, "You don't access to this camera". Then there is a blue box that says " Upgrade Subscription". Beneath the pop-up I can see that I'm logged on. 

Using Firefox on Android. 

I'm not too worried about it, just though I'd let you know.

Hi Amy3,

I've forwarded these details to our techies with your user ID so they could check it. I'd like to ask if you enter the site via bookmark in your Firefox for Android. If you do, could you please check the URL this bookmark points to? If not, just let me know which way do you enter website using Firefox for Android, either direct link input or something else.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, that was the problem. I had it bookmarked for voyeur-house.tv/realm 9/cam11. I reset it to the home page and the problem resolved. Curious which apt was realm9/cam11? I'm going to make a huge guess and say Casahot. Figures! Lol

Yes realm9 was CasaHot

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Going to the beach my lovelies! Don't have too much fun here without me. 🌸❤️💋

Oh sure, you're on the beach in Hawaii and you're worried about us having too much fun

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Would it be possible to keep all these updates so we can see previous ones not just the current one.

Clicking on the blog link at the bottom of your page brings up this page https://voyeur-house.tv/blog which hasn't been updated since last November.

• Upvote 1