Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV

I've noticed something from be a free user. Your tenants do very little on the free cams. Especially during what would typically be a peak watching time in the USA, like right now. It's 5:55 pm where I live in the west coast. On the free cams right now, I can see Layla and Margaret in the distance and that is all. I know that the tenants do, so stuff on the free cams, but they might want to consider their hours of operatio to fit with their audience. Anna and Alex were well known for doing their stuff on the free cams early in the morning their time. I bet they got a lot of views from Americans, who may very well have subscribed. Then there was Casahot of course, which was only a couple of hours away from USA time zones. Lots to see for potential subscribers during their peak viewing time after work. My thought is that you may want to pass along a note to some of these tenants that they might want to shift their hours to accommodate the massive USA audience and also consider doing more stuff on the free cams even if they move most of the sex to the paid cam views. Just something to consider.

There are times (until + - 14-15-16 local time) that if a free user discover the site and want to decide if he subscribe an account... he will be very quick not subscribing... no one appear on the houses at the free cams.. most of them are sleeping.
But this is only important depending where are the subscribers from (in number) and where VH wants to increase the interess

And other thing that is important you have 14 houses now on the left menu...
. two are closed since for a long time 
. three are 'empty' (Layne and Mika, Grisha & Maria and Do-Nothings)

We are talking about 35% of the houses... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I survived Hurricane Irma. Lost a couple of trees and spent the last 24 hours without electricity (vey hot), but other than these minor inconveniences, my family and I are all safe. We were lucky this time. The storm hit us as a category 2 hurricane, but we were on the west side of it, so we didn't get the full force winds. Last time this happened to the West Coast of Florida was September 10, 1960, 57 years ago (to the day).

Thanks again for everyone's  thoughts and prayers.

glad to hear that you are ok. you got really lucky from what i've seen on tv. you have a lot to be thankful for.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV

I've noticed something from being a free user. Your tenants do very little on the free cams. Especially during what would typically be a peak watching time in the USA, like right now. It's 5:55 pm where I live on the west coast. On the free cams right now, I can see Layla and Margaret in the distance and that is all. I know that the tenants do, do stuff on the free cams, but they might want to consider their hours of operation to fit with their audience. Anna and Alex were well known for doing their stuff on the free cams early in the morning their time. I bet they got a lot of views from Americans, who may very well have subscribed. Then there was Casahot of course, which was only a couple of hours away from USA time zones. Lots to see for potential subscribers during their peak viewing time after work. My thought is that you may want to pass along a note to some of these tenants that they might want to shift their hours to accommodate the massive USA audience and also consider doing more stuff on the free cams even if they move most of the sex to the paid cam views. Just something to consider.

Amy Amy,you don't see tenants being active on cams because you don't watch the dxgd Nothing's..any free user that watches that place imediatly pays premium hehe.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Another update on my point about the free cams. It's 10:23pm on the west coast USA. Certainly a prime time for viewing in the USA. I checked every single free cam and other then Margaret in the distance, there is not a single other tenant visible on any free cam. Yes, it's 08:30 am their time, but who cares when a huge chunk of your potential subscribers are awake now.  Please feel free to tell me where I'm going wrong with my point here. Thx! 

It's very nice of you to point out that the potential subs are coming from the USA, when there are many other non US countries that are willing to pay as well. Granted that being in Europe gives me an advantage but what about our friends that live down under, if the tenants were to switch to US prime time then that's 02:30 pm to 04:30 pm in Australia (using your time listed) and that will be when people will be at work, granted it would be good if they wanted to stagger there sleep patterns to encompass all across the globe. But IMO I don't see the need to change just for one continent.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV

I've noticed something from being a free user. Your tenants do very little on the free cams. Especially during what would typically be a peak watching time in the USA, like right now. It's 5:55 pm where I live on the west coast. On the free cams right now, I can see Layla and Margaret in the distance and that is all. I know that the tenants do, do stuff on the free cams, but they might want to consider their hours of operation to fit with their audience. Anna and Alex were well known for doing their stuff on the free cams early in the morning their time. I bet they got a lot of views from Americans, who may very well have subscribed. Then there was Casahot of course, which was only a couple of hours away from USA time zones. Lots to see for potential subscribers during their peak viewing time after work. My thought is that you may want to pass along a note to some of these tenants that they might want to shift their hours to accommodate the massive USA audience and also consider doing more stuff on the free cams even if they move most of the sex to the paid cam views. Just something to consider.

I see your point, @Amy3. That's what we have Timeline for, basically. As other websites introduced it to compete with us, our goal was to make a convenient way for anybody in the world to hop on our time machine. 

Of course, it would make problems for participants at the locations they are, if they switch to US timezone activity. That will definately kill the voyeur mood there as whole biorythm of participants would be fake too. 

We have much more coming for US customers than just staging a life :) You will enjoy that for sure. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And Zoi also in the distance, but it's a fuzz. VH, you need to look at this one closely. Most of the people here on CC are subscribers and so they don't notice what I'm talking about. 

And it's 'lucky' to have zoi.. because now they normally close the bedroom door turning the hall cam into a big nothing

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And it's 'lucky' to have zoi.. because now they normally close the bedroom door turning the hall cam into a big nothing

tumblr_ncxvfan_DTK1s2wio8o1_500.gif

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Most of action on VH happens on the paid cams, which is fine, but if nothing or very little ever happens on the free cams then.....no new subscribers. It's really as simple as that. I would say that most of the time the free cams are fairly empty.

It could also be that there isn't as much happening anyway, I mean back when I found VH most of the apt looked empty with a glimpse now and again of life on free cams, now there are more apt to look through it is still the same even though now I have subscribed there ain't much happening in a lot of the rooms/apartments. JMO

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Most of action on VH happens on the paid cams, which is fine, but if nothing or very little ever happens on the free cams then.....no new subscribers. It's really as simple as that. I would say that most of the time the free cams are fairly empty.

and this is why VH want we post here what happen better with pictures... to attract more people to subscribe.. induce to curiosity

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey, you're back! Hows everything? I had to work this past weekend again and could only pop on here a few times. I was on VH trying to check out the site, but only got to see some action on the timeline

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

It could also be that there isn't as much happening anyway, I mean back when I found VH most of the apt looked empty with a glimpse now and again of life on free cams, now there are more apt to look through it is still the same even though now I have subscribed there ain't much happening in a lot of the rooms/apartments. JMO

Hi just in, thx again for the free sub last week, it was great checking out the site, i was stuck working over the weekend, as was my Guy, so i was home alone when i was off, and i actually got off quite a few times if you know what i mean!