Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

14 hours ago, mic351 said:

Hey VH.  Seriously guys.  You need some major tune ups here.  You have Eric and Layla who's missing Layla, a feature attraction here. Yet not a peep from you or anybody else what's up with this apartment. Three of the cams in the bedrooms of Lena, Peter, Katie, Phil aren't worth a tinker's dam.  In Stacy, Xenia, Gary, Dora, there's more action going on in the middle of the Sahara Desert at high noon then there is in this apartment and I know it can't be just the subscribers at CC who are upset with this apartment.  Arthur and Carol are gone yet you still have them listed as offline.  I assume Jeff and Violet may be taking over that apartment or the equipment but that was going to happen in a day or two, a week ago. Grisha and Maria went from heroes to zeros and have continually thumbed their noses at your subscribers and you since they moved into their present apartment.  Since jeff and Violet moved out  Jeka's apartment has gone to hell, Sarah left after a perfunctory visit and the apartment died. Mika and Layne; well, Mika is obviously pregnant and understandably has become shy, most likely thinking about what her son or daughter will think when they're shown some captures 10-years from now.  Poor Layne has tried to keep things going but you can tell by his demeanor and appearance, he just ain't really into it right now. I don't know how he lost Teya but that was a severe blow to your site.  She was one of the sexiest ladies you had.

So these are things that I've noticed and I'm sure you have too.  You could update the newsletter more often and let us know what's happening a bit quicker.  You might talk to your managers and try to remedy the things I've mentioned, if you haven't already.  And last but not least, you might add the 5-days onto my account that you said I won in the latest contest.  Thanks for reading and listening guys.  

Some really good valid point's here mic, it would be good for some more information on these.::) 

• Like 1

i dont know what happening i restart my connection (changed ip) i can surf in internet and open all pages but not VH and i can't open a ticket for support

maybe this issue is in italy only? @Voyeur House TV pls tell me something

EDIT : issue solved... it's magically gone back to normality, ty at all guys who reply me ::)

8 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i dont know what happening i restart my connection (changed ip) i can surf in internet and open all pages but not VH and i can't open a ticket for support

EDIT : issue solved... it's magically gone back to normality, ty at all guys who reply me ::)

It most likely was an issue with the DNS server of your ISP not fully responding or having things cached...

8 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Hapenned the same to me,couldn't watch,Neither open VH site, but also start working fine after some minutes.Now it's all fine.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

It most likely was an issue with the DNS server of your ISP not fully responding or having things cached...

yes this is what i thinked my dns is google public dns.. so i think an ISP issue 

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hapenned the same to me,couldn't watch,Neither open VH site, but also start working fine after some minutes.Now it's all fine.

in what country you live @ze81? is it possible a DoS attack? because Error connection timed out