Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

This is still not the best ze81.

See that we know that Clara is Bi, who is now Layla's Neighbor, who usually has as a periodic visitor the Mrs.  "almost,who has become more, more "loose" for the cams in her last visits. This all unmistakably blends, Zoi here now.

But we have Stas now that we do not know how to add or not to Eric's cups (yes glasses, not body). We have few references of this, but none in extreme condition.

Of course we can not forget that this arrangement was at the time, because of the "fight" between M & T.Providencial therefore.

Layla or even Eric in some threesome or Layla with other woman..you better wait sit,think never seen the couple doing that.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Layla or even Eric in some threesome or Layla with other woman..you better wait sit,think never seen the couple doing that.

Hit the target! We have never really "seen" them do this in VH. In cam. But .....(if "ice cave" and "coats room" would speak)
:cool:

Just now, thedbear said:

Hit the target! We have never really "seen" them do this in VH. In cam. But .....(if "ice cave" and "coats room" would speak)
:cool:

Yes Probrably.what I remember better Layla,Eric and the other couple doing in one of rooms without cams was the very loud,clear sniffing...sounds.But really don't expect much from them neither Clara.Clara Basicaly because it doesn't apeal me(unlike Margaret that was fantastic)and Eric and Layla well..it's Eric and layla and seen them doing almost everything i the book.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes Probrably.what I remember better Layla,Eric and the other couple doing in one of rooms without cams was the very loud,clear sniffing...sounds.But really don't expect much from them neither Clara.Clara Basicaly because it doesn't apeal me(unlike Margaret that was fantastic)and Eric and Layla well..it's Eric and layla and seen them doing almost everything i the book.

Exactly for this! Time to change the book.
And I think Clara is up to it. Experience with strip cards she already has, hehehehehe.
:biggrin:

An sugestion,question to VH,when will we see more residents from other ethnicity,like an ebony couple,or some cute Asian girl resident?Also some more body type variety would be nice,Margaret was great and diferent from most other girls in VH.

• Like 1