Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can contact support for a paypal link

Are you sure about that jabba?I had some troubles paying with card in past and contact them and they always send me to verotil support or what it calls,and them then send me to talk to my bank...wish VH had give me PayPal option.

On 15/02/2018 at 10:28 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Kudos to all of us and VH. As we were the ones with the idea to improve it and @Voyeur House TV listened to us. :biggrin:

On 15/02/2018 at 10:32 PM, Amy3 said:

Speacial thanks to @Sparkles for keeping track of things and being the person to propose the idea of 1 cam per apt on the previews! :heart: Excellent idea!!

On 15/02/2018 at 10:33 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Yes he ususally has great ideas 

Tks you both for your words :biggrin: 

Waited some days to do the appreciation... 
And it was clear that the system is more fair now to all tenants that it was before.. but i notice that there is still not a rotation of the houses (specially at these hours) ... during late night gets a little bit better

Ex. Ary was at the couch showing all her beauty for at least 10 minutes and not a single thumb... V&K are receiving guests and not a single thumb.. 

1. Needed to increase the house rotation (i have, maybe with one or other exception the same 6 houses for a long time there) and it's not because the other houses are "dead"
2. Maybe less time until images change and with this could increase the rotation per other houses
3.No need to repeat but 1 thumb per house (24) will be the ideal system under the stream box 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Are you sure about that jabba?I had some troubles paying with card in past and contact them and they always send me to verotil support or what it calls,and them then send me to talk to my bank...wish VH had give me PayPal option.

Yes if you ask them they will provide you a link for PayPal

• Upvote 1

I noticed with surprise and annoyance that the camera 1 at mira and henry was no longer free what I find completely stupid not to mention the last apartment with free cameras that is useless because we do not see anything like lisa and chloe and axel and cleo. Then I would like to say that the pavel and alice insi apartments that viki and kate are not the best of the best with the only free kitchen camera and that a second free camera in the living room would not be too much. all to say that you do things in spite of common sense.

• Like 3

dmac7713, I agree with you. Someone is afraid of giving something away for free. Several of the apartments have free cams that are absolutely useless, let alone someone actually paying and seeing that useless cam in that apt. Cams of walls, front doors with a closet, 2 rooms with same beaded doorways, p&a a round shelving unit, the m&h loggia, cams set so far back everything is tiny,  love the v&k kitchen and little bit of table, are so annoying to the point that I only look at 4-5 apts anyways. I would never ever consider paying for this site.  The fact is that some freeloaders do become paying viewers. Camarads.com although a much smaller site, shows bedrooms on free cams. My goodness, someone might actually see something sexy without paying for it.

• Like 1

Il y a 15 heures, olddude1 a dit :

dmac7713, je suis d' accord avec vous. Quelqu'un a peur de donner quelque chose gratuitement. Plusieurs appartements ont cames libres qui sont absolument inutiles, et encore moins quelqu'un en train de payer et de voir que la came inutile dans cette apt. Cames de murs, portes avec placard, 2 chambres avec même des portes de perles, p et une unité d'étagères ronde, la loggia m & h, cames mis si loin tout est minuscule, l' amour de la cuisine v & k et peu de table, sont si ennuyeux pour le point que je ne regarde que 4-5 apparts de toute façon. Je considérerais jamais payer pour ce site. Le fait est que certains profiteurs ne deviennent payants téléspectateurs. Camarads.com bien un site beaucoup plus petite, montre chambres à cames libre. Mon Dieu, quelqu'un pourrait réellement voir quelque chose de sexy sans payer.

A quoi donne droit une inscription gratuite si quelqu un sait?