Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, WOLF171185 said:

hello, what happens to the free cams?
First Mira & Henry, then Ella & Issac, then Nina, Serena & Alan and now Violett & Jeff. What's happening? Does somebody has any idea?

have deprived us of the best cameras and like you I would like to know why and know their pretext hoping that it is not a cardboard like mira and henry with a room too small because I find this one can

9 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

have deprived us of the best cameras and like you I would like to know why and know their pretext hoping that it is not a cardboard like mira and henry with a room too small because I find this one can

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Je vais le dire ici si tous les gars de vous entendre. Si vous êtes abonné, savoir où les cames sont libres et essayer de ne pas les regarder s'il y a une vue sur la came de salaire. Les locataires ne sont pas payés, même lorsqu'un abonné regarde à travers eux. Groomy a confirmé. Je ne sais pas pourquoi cette mise en place de cette façon, mais il est. 

passez une bonne journée tout le monde! Les non-membres, j'ai posté un commentaire dans le fil gratuit Cam. ❤️ Je suis de votre côté sur cette question encore, même si je perdu la bataille.

I do not leave the case and I think that is well seen and I continued the battle as long as things do not move

1 minute ago, dmac7713 said:

I do not leave the case and I think that is well seen and I continued the battle as long as things do not move

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I see that I get drunk with the message and it's the same thing with vhtv that does not move alor to change put you in our place and you will understand things better

24 minutes ago, dmac7713 said:

I see that I get drunk with the message and it's the same thing with vhtv that does not move alor to change put you in our place and you will understand things better

i really want this to be my last word on the subject. i agree that there should be a free cam in the living room of all apts since i am used to that & i was able to see whether i wanted to join or not. but you have beat the dead horse long enough. i made a thread especially for you to complain in & you should use it. if you would notice i didn't make any bad comment when you posted there. and as i already said 1,000 times you need to get the attention of vhtv. now please do that & we'll all be a lot happier! and have a gr8 day!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Il y a un autre thread pour ce sujet et les modérateurs a clairement indiqué que nous devrions le prendre là. Il est préférable de le prendre là. Je vais toujours essayer de vous aider les gars et essayer d'obtenir une meilleure réponse à pourquoi il est de cette façon. Je l'habitude d'être un membre non à et je sais que les nombreuses raisons pour lesquelles il doit être de cette façon pour certains téléspectateurs. Vous les gars sont une partie importante de cette communauté et méritent d'être respectées. 

have agrees we have the right to respect

• Like 1

Current members, and future members, would rather discuss the subject of this thread. Please keep it on topic. Opinions are OK, but little squirrel gets irritated when an annoying problem persists in a thread. Thank you for your cooperation.

• Like 3

You may have noticed bouquets of flowers or gifts/chocolates appearing in several apartments. I believe this is for "Women's Day" which is a national holiday (non-working day) in Russia and many former Soviet Republics.

In Russia, Women's Day is a significant and popular holiday. Its source is the events of 1917 that were part of the Russian revolution and as such meant it was a holiday that was promoted by the Soviet regime.  In 1917 Russian women marched to protest for 'Bread and Peace' on the last Sunday in February (which was 8 March in the Gregorian calendar in use in the rest of Europe). This march contributed to the Czar abdicating four days later and the new government granting women the right to vote. It would be three years later, before women in the US had the same rights.

The day first became a national holiday in 1965. It is traditional on this holiday to present women with gifts and flowers to express appreciation for their work, love and devotion. It can be regarded as the same as mixing up elements of Mother's Day combined with some aspects of Valentine's Day.

So to all the ladies in VHTV "Happy Women's Day" :heart:

zHappy-International-Womens-Day-March-8-G.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Whats happened to Lily and Noah? They seem to have disappeared off the apartment list! :huh:

Just seen the twitter feed, they have left! That was sudden.

Edited by jjkopite
Update

16 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Whats happened to Lily and Noah? They seem to have disappeared off the apartment list! :huh:

Just seen the twitter feed, they have left! That was sudden.

They just didn't had that "special" thing that makes residents appealing to fallow in cams,I see exactly the same feeling Regard Cleo and axel and Bree and drew(but this two seems friends of managers so should stay for long time),it's the prove that not all it's about nudity an sex,they must be interesting to see.

• Like 1