Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

8 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

First of all, there's not respect or disrespect thing. Every user at VHTV is the same. The only difference one user can make is contribute with his/hers feedback to us and willingness to make us better, which you do, so I can only thank you a million times for that.

We don't try to pretend or state that we stream real voyeur thing. You know, people under our cameras actually know that they are being streamed, which, basically, makes it not-that-voyeur from the beginning. I know what you're talking about is mostly about announcements of thing to happen in the most recent future, which i fully understand as "staged" perspective. For us it's not. We see it as people would like to share their plans on upcoming time to be spent. They don't script their days, we don't run the scripts too, neither do managers. It's just about people that would like their plans to be shared and we don't mind it. In fact, from viewer perspective - it's all optional. Do you want to max out voyeurism? Watch the streams. Do you want to be aware of things to happen within given timeframe? Scroll down to see our twitter feed. That's easy and it's up to you what would you like it to be.

Our main goal in the future is to give viewers ability to customize VHTV experience to their needs and preferences. It's still a long way to achieve that, but we're constantly working on that.

James I just have one question for you, as you know I have supported your project from the very beginning, and still do to this day. I have no plans of stopping that support, as I find a few of the apartments quite appealing and they satisfy my voyeur fetish. 

Why was the name "Voyeur House TV" chosen, if in fact the plan was not to be mostly voyeur oriented, but more towards cam shows put on by the managers, and participants. To me the name has been somewhat misleading ?

BTW, You and your staff have done a remarkable job building this project into a quite popular adult site, I hope this forum has been a help to you, and your team, as always I wish all of the very best of success.

Rider

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maturin said:

That the quality of the apartments has taken a massive dive.

What do you mean by quality? What you see at VHTV is all about difference. Difference between people, difference between places they live in. Yes, I understand what you're talking about, and we're working on making it possible to get our apartment image level higher.

8 minutes ago, Maturin said:

New apartments are opened that have crap cameras and positioning

Please forward your feedback on cameras quality and positions to Support. I don't say you "can't" share it here, but the only way we could improve that particular thing is by running a process which begins from customer feedback on cameras being sent to Support. Behind the curtains our tech team reviews it and applies it if these suggestions found correct.

10 minutes ago, Maturin said:

The number of camgirl apartments does not fit in with the marketing statement of "Real Time. Real Lives."

I'm sorry to hear that, but it's about viewer's perception. Aren't camgirls real? Don't they live their life? Come on, who are you or anybody to judge whose life is more real than others?

12 minutes ago, Maturin said:

The number of fake drunken sex parties in which nothing happens or is likely to happen, whilst fitting with "Real Time. Real Lives," is not actually interesting or worth re/subscribing.

Well, the answer is always the same. If viewer doesn't like what he sees and no improvement to be seen by him or her, consider cancelling or not subscribing at all. Again, the lives streamed fit so well to be discussed, hated and liked, that's why there's CamCaps existing where people do it. We don't stage parties, we don't persuade people to make something happen and we will never do.

14 minutes ago, Maturin said:

There have been multiple instances of money seen to be passed after females have had sex with people that it was apparent were strangers to them

We saw one example of thing similar to what you described happening recently at Otto & Lola apartment. We have run investigation into that with their managers and did not find connection between sex acts and money handed to participants. We're paying attention to these participants since then. If you know about other similar incidents took place at VHTV, please let us know immediately via Support. Again, nothing stops you from doing it here, in fact, please do, but don't forget to forward your evidence to Support team for us to run investigation. It is extremely important to attach evidence like video-cuts, screenshots, timeline links or anything which can be considered as evidence for us to see. Without that we can't consider these statements facts. Hope you understand.

18 minutes ago, Maturin said:

The feel of the apartments, in which the tenants are obviously pressured into having multiple sex partners (Misty for example) has nothing to do with "Real Time. Real Lives."

We don't press anybody to have sex with anybody. It has been stated multiple times since the Day 1 of our existence. Surely, everybody's free to share his or hers opinion on what's happening, but our approach stays the same.

20 minutes ago, Maturin said:

There is a general dissatisfaction with the ongoing state of knowing that we are subscribing to watch our favourite tenants yet there is some "manager" in the background taking a cut of the money that should be due to the performers

To understand that you need to put yourself in manager's boots. Manager is the one who rents the apartment, buys or rents the equipment, hires people, pays utility bills and holds responsibility of what's happening inside his or hers apartments. These conditions may be different within different apartment-managers relations, but it's basically as it is. Manager is the one who's getting paid to in order to distribute it within their participants. Both manager and participant have their own personal access to the stats, that reflect the money they earn. Again, there are examples of some apartment at VHTV where participants are managers on their own.

23 minutes ago, Maturin said:

This site is no longer a voyeur style site.  This is disappointing because it used to be - the people that are being told to shut up would like it to return to those roots - the tenants under managers are paid sex performers, that do not work or do anything interesting with their lives except hang about their flats. that is not "Real Time. Real Lives."

I guess that my message here could cover your statement.

24 minutes ago, Maturin said:

There have been reports of violence and the feeling is that you as the network provider are not taking enough responsibility for your tenants.

That is covered here

25 minutes ago, Maturin said:

It is not acceptable to lay the blame on "managers".

It's not, for sure. We are responsible for the service we provide.

26 minutes ago, Maturin said:

That's pretty much it.  You might be doing OK now but I don't see a very bright future for your business if you place the blame on irresponsible managers, it just needs one openly illegal act and it will be you guys that will be held responsible.

Absolutely. That's why we pay so much attention to that. You want violence to never happen? We do too, but it's out of this world's reality, unfortunately. Meanwhile we will continue working on preventing these things to happen, and if they do - we will continue taking measures about it.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

James, do you know how many times I've asked you direct questions and was ignored? Don't be acting like your here to clear up our questions. It's a very rare day for you to comment back to us when things come up. I'm speaking from a husk of a person named Amy3 that you left hanging on a vine weeks ago. 

Dear Amy, unfortunately it's physically impossible to answer all the messages I get. There are lots, and most of customer's messages are being forwarded to Support, just because I've built processes to run feedback like yours through Support system too. I understand you want personal approach, but i'm as human as you are, and despite my will i won't be able to answer all of them. I do, sometimes, but that's something I never stated as possibility or obligation to answer all the messages personally, sorry. Hope for understanding. We got a very big team of great personalities at VHTV working worldwide. They are there to listen and help. In cases they can't help you may really get "generic" answers everyone hates (including me), but that's something to be improved too. In some bright future.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

What do you mean by quality? What you see at VHTV is all about difference. Difference between people, difference between places they live in. Yes, I understand what you're talking about, and we're working on making it possible to get our apartment image level higher.

Please forward your feedback on cameras quality and positions to Support. I don't say you "can't" share it here, but the only way we could improve that particular thing is by running a process which begins from customer feedback on cameras being sent to Support. Behind the curtains our tech team reviews it and applies it if these suggestions found correct.

I'm sorry to hear that, but it's about viewer's perception. Aren't camgirls real? Don't they live their life? Come on, who are you or anybody to judge whose life is more real than others?

Well, the answer is always the same. If viewer doesn't like what he sees and no improvement to be seen by him or her, consider cancelling or not subscribing at all. Again, the lives streamed fit so well to be discussed, hated and liked, that's why there's CamCaps existing where people do it. We don't stage parties, we don't persuade people to make something happen and we will never do.

We saw one example of thing similar to what you described happening recently at Otto & Lola apartment. We have run investigation into that with their managers and did not find connection between sex acts and money handed to participants. We're paying attention to these participants since then. If you know about other similar incidents took place at VHTV, please let us know immediately via Support. Again, nothing stops you from doing it here, in fact, please do, but don't forget to forward your evidence to Support team for us to run investigation. It is extremely important to attach evidence like video-cuts, screenshots, timeline links or anything which can be considered as evidence for us to see. Without that we can't consider these statements facts. Hope you understand.

We don't press anybody to have sex with anybody. It has been stated multiple times since the Day 1 of our existence. Surely, everybody's free to share his or hers opinion on what's happening, but our approach stays the same.

To understand that you need to put yourself in manager's boots. Manager is the one who rents the apartment, buys or rents the equipment, hires people, pays utility bills and holds responsibility of what's happening inside his or hers apartments. These conditions may be different within different apartment-managers relations, but it's basically as it is. Manager is the one who's getting paid to in order to distribute it within their participants. Both manager and participant have their own personal access to the stats, that reflect the money they earn. Again, there are examples of some apartment at VHTV where participants are managers on their own.

I guess that my message here could cover your statement.

That is covered here

It's not, for sure. We are responsible for the service we provide.

Absolutely. That's why we pay so much attention to that. You want violence to never happen? We do too, but it's out of this world's reality, unfortunately. Meanwhile we will continue working on preventing these things to happen, and if they do - we will continue taking measures about it.

Thanks for the response but these answers don't ring true with what people are saying.  And of course cam girl apartments are not real life.

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear all! We're sorry for inconvenience our service stopped for some time for some of our European viewers. We're working hard to fix it ASAP. One of our data-centers caught cold for a little bit, we're warming it up with our gentle kicks and hot jar of tea! Cheers!

No worries. Keep up the good work!

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

James I just have one question for you, as you know I have supported your project from the very beginning, and still do to this day. I have no plans of stopping that support, as I find a few of the apartments quite appealing and they satisfy my voyeur fetish. 

Why was the name "Voyeur House TV" chosen, if in fact the plan was not to be mostly voyeur oriented, but more towards cam shows put on by the managers, and participants. To me the name has been somewhat misleading ?

BTW, You and your staff have done a remarkable job building this project into a quite popular adult site, I hope this forum has been a help to you, and your team, as always I wish all of the very best of success.

Rider

Hey @Thestarider, thank you for your kind feedback and support! You are awesome!

We decided to name ourselves voyeur just because it's about voyeurism in a core. As stated in this message, it is still voyeur, and it won't change. By the cam shows, do you mean webcamming some of participants do? Why isn't that voyeur? From webcam perspective this is show, from voyeur perspective it's webcam actor's life exposed to everyone watching them in real time.

In fact, I've been thinking about alternative naming for VHTV, but haven't come up with one for now. What I'm sure about is that we won't change anytime in recent future, but some adjustments may appear to make it more catchy.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

First of all, there's not respect or disrespect thing. Every user at VHTV is the same. The only difference one user can make is contribute with his/hers feedback to us and willingness to make us better, which you do, so I can only thank you a million times for that.

We don't try to pretend or state that we stream real voyeur thing. You know, people under our cameras actually know that they are being streamed, which, basically, makes it not-that-voyeur from the beginning. I know what you're talking about is mostly about announcements of thing to happen in the most recent future, which i fully understand as "staged" perspective. For us it's not. We see it as people would like to share their plans on upcoming time to be spent. They don't script their days, we don't run the scripts too, neither do managers. It's just about people that would like their plans to be shared and we don't mind it. In fact, from viewer perspective - it's all optional. Do you want to max out voyeurism? Watch the streams. Do you want to be aware of things to happen within given timeframe? Scroll down to see our twitter feed. That's easy and it's up to you what would you like it to be.

Our main goal in the future is to give viewers ability to customize VHTV experience to their needs and preferences. It's still a long way to achieve that, but we're constantly working on that.

sharing their plans means that it is not voyeurism any more ,we know and expected what will happen as we will watch a movie by its name we know the main line of the events

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Thanks for the response but these answers don't ring true with what people are saying.  And of course cam girl apartments are not real life.

I'm sorry but all of your comments are losing constructive thread at all after this comment. If it's all about ranting, I will leave it be. If you want something to change, please provide your suggestions.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nice! Much better answer. I appreciate that. I think the Twitter guys go too far and often lay out what's going to happen. The problem with customizing the experience per user is that you end up creating an unlevel playing field for the other tenants., PARTICULARLY, the tenants who really just want to live the more standard real life sort of way. You know exactly what I mean. What is happening on your site is that as things progress these kinds of people cannot keep up and get left behind to earn scraps and eventually they have to leave simply because they cannot compete with the swingers and the crazy sex party people. Now, I know what you're gonna say, you're going to say that what I'm asking for is an unlevel policy that benefits one group over another. No, I think the way to make it fair, is to provide a small salary to all of the tentants. Just enough to survive on and THEN put in place a bonus plan for people to earn more money. The way it is now, the non swingers literally have to live in fear that they won't be able to pay their rent if they don't have sex X number of times a day. Don't give me the line that everyone is getting rich here. I'm not that stupid. By in large if your apt is not in the previews you aren't making money. So, what are you going to do to preserve that aspect of "real" voyeurism? 

Also, can you please oblige me with thoughtful response to my issues with the free cams? Oh, but heavens sakes don't do it here. There is a specific hole that we were put in for that subject. 

Short answer - no, we are not going to introduce salary base for anybody at VHTV. That will make us the same as other websites within voyeur industry, and we'd better to stay this unique. Everybody is getting their share, no matter what's happening. But if nobody watches any particular apartment - these don't get the money they could earn, that's as simple as fair to everybody else.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My questions about the free cams were though and well thought out. This became a huge divide here on CC and ultimately it cost me everything to get you to respond to me. It wasn't a question for support it was a question for you and it took you weeks to reply to the topic and you didn't really answer my concerns about the issue. You gave a dran response that the tenant can pick the free cams. Please read my questions in that forum. I lay it all out for you. 

Guess what I'm busy too. I was trying to help you. This is a very big deal for me. I begged you to help me so that I could help bridge the divide with the non members here. Busy or not, you left me hanging out to dry. 

But you had your response, why are you saying this? Please don't try to blame us because you didn't get the exact response you wanted to receive or the result you were chasing to get. It's wrong thing to do from my point of view. Nothing changed from the moment we've replied to free cams discussions.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hi James! 

It was clear what that money was ... just need to see the way the left the money on bedside table (and the simbology of that) - why not deliver directly to them?? - and the way she keeps it in the the drawer and then celebrate receiving it...  No one expects that managers or tenants will assume what that was (it was really bad luck to them that someone saw it)... And at that second visit the same seems to happened but this time otto and client was smarter and left the apartment to outside cams.. and when arrived girls waited that the guy left the living room to ask otto if it's all done and all included.. 
The video it's on archive and just needed to check after 05:33:30 + - and see lola and girl gestures and behavior... 

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm32/cam13/sexy-games-start-mar-14  

The title of video also helps to understand that "the sexy games started after that" 

I know the answer will be it was nothing like that... It was just a coincidence... 

• Like 1