Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

19 minutes ago, catwomen said:

give alex a break he is not a bad guy , yeah he drinks to much but he is better not drunk , lets hope he stays of the drink and things should be good , but also not sleep allday like he used to in vv , best of luck anna and alex xx

4 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Alex is most definitely a bad guy, a drunk, an abuser and a disgusting individual.

I agree @HarveyB. The only break I would give him would require a trip to the hospital and a plaster cast.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Voyeur House said a couple hours ago:

"We don't plan to hire any ex-participants from VV in recent future. If anything changes, we'll let you know."

and now we they have Anna & Alex, two of the worse people they could pick. If they bring along the other two (Ivo & Nick)of the three stooges I will never sign up. All three should have been tossed from VV the night of the attack on Zoe.

Maybe it was you who sent a message to our support, but maybe not, but let me quote the answer from our support team to that ticket:

Next time, please consider not accusing anybody of lie if you don't know the details. Alex & Anna were introduced before we made a statement on CamCaps forum, where you read this statement from.

And that is it :) 

Our answer to all the people, who express hatred about Alex&Anna. We hear you, that's what this forum is dedicated to - to express the opinion. We have investigated their background, we know about all the cases of abusing and misbehavior, and now we have this couple. The difference here is the situation they are in. They are motivated to behave and perform. If nobody watches them - they don't earn money. If they don't earn money, they leave or get kicked. Let the time judge, and our team, just like somebody else, is going to watch this couple as if they were newly introduced people.

Peace!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Maybe it was you who sent a message to our support, but maybe not, but let me quote the answer from our support team to that ticket:

And that is it :) 

Our answer to all the people, who express hatred about Alex&Anna. We hear you, that's what this forum is dedicated to - to express the opinion. We have investigated their background, we know about all the cases of abusing and misbehavior, and now we have this couple. The difference here is the situation they are in. They are motivated to behave and perform. If nobody watches them - they don't earn money. If they don't earn money, they leave or get kicked. Let the time judge, and our team, just like somebody else, is going to watch this couple as if they were newly introduced people.

Peace!

As I said everybody deserves another chance. Hope they will see what great oppurtinity they have here and will use it.

• Upvote 1

"We don't plan to hire any ex-participants from VV in recent future. If anything changes, we'll let you know."

They can probably make this statement because they've already hired all the participants so won't need to hire them in the future,

VHTV has it set so when log in, I'm automatically switched to the Anna & Alex apartment, Won't work, I won't go to that apartment and it doesn't matter how much traffic you get there, it will all be false interest. That asshole is a drunken, despicable abuser and you should be ashamed to ever have allowed him to join.

5 hours ago, HarveyB said:

VHTV has it set so when log in, I'm automatically switched to the Anna & Alex apartment, Won't work, I won't go to that apartment and it doesn't matter how much traffic you get there, it will all be false interest. That asshole is a drunken, despicable abuser and you should be ashamed to ever have allowed him to join.

Hey Harvey.

The reason you switch to default camera after log-in is because default = most popular at the moment. The same happens when you load Voyeur-house.tv in new window. We don't select default camera (but we can, for a short period of time), and it switches automatically by itself. Understand your frustration, but, sorry, you were in minority at that moment :)

Anyway, we plan to change the behaviour on sign-in. You will get back to the camera or page where you pressed "Sign in" from, and won't be forwarded to default camera at the moment

Cheers!

26 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey Harvey.

The reason you switch to default camera after log-in is because default = most popular at the moment. The same happens when you load Voyeur-house.tv in new window. We don't select default camera (but we can, for a short period of time), and it switches automatically by itself. Understand your frustration, but, sorry, you were in minority at that moment :)

Anyway, we plan to change the behaviour on sign-in. You will get back to the camera or page where you pressed "Sign in" from, and won't be forwarded to default camera at the moment

Cheers!

THank you

Hello again, CamCaps!

We want to give one of our final warnings. Prices will increase this week.
Introducing new Premium, which will include Timeline and Moments (coming soon), plus every premium feature, that will be released (Motion detection, multi-view, notifications, favorites, and much more)

• New Premium will cost you $34.95/mo. All active premium members will be transfered to new Premium automatically with fixed price of 29.95/mo. You will never pay more if you're active subscriber now.
  • At price of $29.95/mo you will be able to access all cams with HQ quality.
  • Trial will have access to one camera per room.

Please read more in our latest blog entry here: https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/price-28-01-2017

If you have any questions, please forward them to our Support or ask them here.

It's your last chance to subcribe for old price. Hurry now, the price will be increased in the future.

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Hello again, CamCaps!

We want to give one of our final warnings. Prices will increase this week.
Introducing new Premium, which will include Timeline and Moments (coming soon), plus every premium feature, that will be released (Motion detection, multi-view, notifications, favorites, and much more)

• New Premium will cost you $34.95/mo. All active premium members will be transfered to new Premium automatically with fixed price of 29.95/mo. You will never pay more if you're active subscriber now.
  • At price of $29.95/mo you will be able to access all cams with HQ quality.
  • Trial will have access to one camera per room.

Please read more in our latest blog entry here: https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/price-28-01-2017

If you have any questions, please forward them to our Support or ask them here.

It's your last chance to subcribe for old price. Hurry now, the price will be increased in the future.

Thats still less than VV charges. Fair pricing I think. I am however lucky to be active premium :biggrin: