Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Sure thing. Jess and Sam are now banned from VHTV participation. The story if ridiculous. What you have seen the last time you watched them live is packing and preparing space in their bags to put the cameras and steal them. After they turned off the power in power box in apartment, they dismounted cameras (yet leaving communication lines and tripods and mount hooks), took some equipment and left. We discovered that as soon as our representatives arrived to place. Right at that moment the theft was reported to police and local pals. Their relatives were located in one hour, and in the next two local representatives found Jess and Sam and took back the equipment. Luckily, no cameras were damaged. 

We were quite surprised how stupid these people are to try stealing these things from us. The point that this steal was made to sell these cams, and not to use them for any other venture they could create makes us absolutely disrespect them and be more careful next time. 

Hi James. Glad to hear from you. That makes me speechless. :huh:Some people have the weirdest ideas. Good that your property did not get damaged. Can you also say a little bit about:

• People for Grisha Maria appartement
  • The new guys who live with Nata and Egor now
  • What will now happen with the Jess Sam appartement?
  • Emma and Peter
  • Upcoming appartements. You talked about two lesbian appartements coming in the past
  • Other features and updates planned.

Thanks and have a nice day.

• Upvote 1

The day that the cameras of all the apartments work properly will be to celebrate novelty... at the moment the people paying for a site that does not work as it should... camera of Maria and Grisha cuisine without night-vision cameras in other apartments out of sync, freezes... endless!

VH I have contacted support about the blue night vision in Silvia's bedroom and I told them you can not see anything  and they said it was just fine and it's not even close to being fine will you please do something about it ,  Thanks

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

VH I have contacted support about the blue night vision in Silvia's bedroom and I told them you can not see anything  and they said it was just fine and it's not even close to being fine will you please do something about it ,  Thanks

Second that @Voyeur House TV Its very hard to see a thing with that blue NV. Also still no sound but static noise on cam5. Support told me will be fixed but nothing happened

• Upvote 1

On 1.5.2017 at 0:48 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Hi James. Glad to hear from you. That makes me speechless. :huh:Some people have the weirdest ideas. Good that your property did not get damaged. Can you also say a little bit about:

• People for Grisha Maria appartement
  • The new guys who live with Nata and Egor now
  • What will now happen with the Jess Sam appartement?
  • Emma and Peter
  • Upcoming appartements. You talked about two lesbian appartements coming in the past
  • Other features and updates planned.

Thanks and have a nice day.

@Voyeur House TV you really torturing us not giving us any information :angel: And you no longer answer to the ideas and features topic...