Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

On 2017-5-5 at 9:31 AM, jabbath1987 said:

With realm5 now offline too we have now

Two appartements offline (One offline for a long time)

One appartement where nothing happens (Jeka)

One appartement where cams get covered (Nata)

One appartement where the majority of the parties take place outside of appartement or in the dark (Maria Grisha)

And we don't get any information about future plans about upcoming appartements and features.

Sorry to say but something is clearly going in the complete wrong direction here @Voyeur House TV

Just for registration! This was posted yesterday 05 and today we have 3 significant movements (or so it seems).
A new member (suitcase and everything) and Grisha and Maria. And Ivy's still there by now.
New members (also suitcases) in Anna and Alex
And finally reactivation or better noting adding another apartment to the management of Alex and Lina, replacing the previous and obvious four more new members.

I think that getting out of the "shadows" now @Voyeur House TV giving some more effective positions would be a somewhat reassuring attitude for all of us here.
Just my feeling.
r

• Upvote 1

A question here who can somehow clarify this doubt that I already have a good time.

I JUST FOCUSED "IVY" IN THE CAM GUEST ROOM OF MARIA AND SHE OF IMMEDIATE (THAT I WAS SLEEPING) WAS MEAN THAT "WAKE UP".:cool:

This is not the first time I have this situation. Here and in RLC too.
This indicates that somehow my "presence" has been flagged.

But how does this happen if we have the cams turned on, active and "recording" all the time. Two different systems?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can elucidate this "mystery" to me about.
::)

1 hour ago, waldi said:

can somebody do something with the cams in the Nick & Tory & Vlad & Amy's bedroom  apartment? I can't see anything. Thank you.

I've sent two support tickets in on this matter.

I'm sending in a support ticket on the covered bathroom cam in Nik & Tory, Vlad & Amy's apartment.  Can someone capture a pic of the covered cam and post it in the applicable forum?  Please! It was covered at approximately 02:10; their time by the tall slender brunette.  I'm not sure if she's a guest or a visitor,  I'm already ready to give up on this apartment.