Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Ok, so let's take stock here.  We've got 2 apartments completely off line (Jess and Sam, Mika and Lane).  One apartment we have no idea what's happening but the buffering is so bad no one cares (Alex & Lina, Egor & Nata).Another apartment in which the women have deserted it (Sara & Jeka).  One more in which everything seems to be in an uproar (Layla & Eric's) One of the best ones in which the bedroom cams are worse than useless (Josh & Slivia).  Indeed, the only one that seems to be relatively problem free is Anna and Alex. I'd also include Grisha and Maria but lately they've decided the balcony is the place to party and not the apartment.

So we have one out of eight apartments functioning on a paying  level.  Guys, if you were a candy store you'd be out of business by now.  You need to thank God voyeurs have this addiction. And it is not the participants.  No, you have the best participants of almost all of the cam sites.  Your problem is tech and management.

And me, I'm simply hanging around for the time as to when you get your collective heads out of your ass and realize you have the right idea.  You have the right formula.  You have the right participants.  You just don't seem to have a clue as to how you run a voyeur cam site. I  know i'll love it when you figure it out....

• Upvote 7

I agree with the sentiment. To which part of the site's success belongs to Alex and Lina, I will truly forgive. A person's health must come first. A won't ridicule or harrass them for these shortcomings. However, Alex and Lina are not the totality of VH and for them, action is required asap. Particularly with respect to the cam and lighting problems. The experience of the viewer is paramount. 

• Upvote 3

i have found vh to be overall by far the best site. but i agree totally with amy & mic351 & sr71gn & russ & jabbeth. lately things have stagnated & the camera situation has gotten much worse. usually on the tinelines i can watch something for 5 minutes or so before the picture starts freezing. after the freezing starts it freezes about every 5 seconds after that un less i change the room or refresh the room that i am watching. i'm not talking about alex & lina apt where there has been a longstanding issue. i'm talking about the normally good rooms. and about maria & grisha & the halway that needs a cam. pretty soon  no one will watch them anymore . they have been 1 of the best couples but i am getting tired of them vanishing to the hall & then when they return & do something either the bedroom cams start buffering & skipping & freezing or they put the bad lighting on in the livingroom & the entire apt becomes unwatchable.it's 1/2 their fault & 1/2 vh's fault. they can live in the hallway if they want to but they will have no views & a good couple will be lost. in silvia & josh apt the cameras in the bedroom are bad. but they spend a lot of time in the livingroom & those cams are also bad. the best cam is in the bathroom. whatever is done in there with cams & lighting should be done at all of the apts. and alex & lina need help. i suggested a while ago that maybe sveta & vlad would be good at recruiting since they are not on cam & know the same people as alex & lina & could probably work alongside of them till lina recovers. also the peter emma & possible new other apts are badly needed. jeka's apt is like a ghost town. something needs to start to happen there or that apt has to go. also jess sam apt probably needs the least amount of help with cam quality yet no one is there yet. anna & alex apt needs to have the cams moved . almost every 1 of them is at a terrible angle & when they have their group sessions which are very popular they are ruined since we really can't see most of what is going on. layla & eric do their best to entertain everyone but their apt is an ice cave & there is no separation for the bedroom from the livingroom. they have had several hot guest couples but the are shy when they are all basically in the same room. i know that seems to be a lot but you guys started a site out of nothing & built it to challenge & pass the other established sites in record time so i'm sure you are capable of fixing the problems but you must start now. people are becoming disillusioned & vv is trying to make a comeback after getting lazy & losing members. it could happen to vh. don't let it. get on this stuff now please!!!!

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree with the sentiment. To which part of the site's success belongs to Alex and Lina, I will truly forgive. A person's health must come first. A won't ridicule or harrass them for these shortcomings. However, Alex and Lina are not the totality of VH and for them, action is required asap. Particularly with respect to the cam and lighting problems. The experience of the viewer is paramount. 

I understand illness better than most Amy.  I have no problem with them staying there.  Apparently they are with friends and if not friends at least a compassionate couple in Eric and Layla.  I would just like to know what's going on.  Where's Eric been? How long will Alex and Lina be staying there? Why are Alex and Lina staying there?  Why don't they move all of them over to Eric and Layla's old apartment and keep them there.  That would be one hell of an apartment when Lina gets well! It's not that I begrudge her illness.  I begrudge not knowing what the hell's going on with this apartment.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I understand illness better than most Amy.  I have no problem with them staying there.  Apparently they are with friends and if not friends at least a compassionate couple in Eric and Layla.  I would just like to know what's going on.  Where's Eric been? How long will Alex and Lina be staying there? Why are Alex and Lina staying there?  Why don't they move all of them over to Eric and Layla's old apartment and keep them there.  That would be one hell of an apartment when Lina gets well! It's not that I begrudge her illness.  I begrudge not knowing what the hell's going on with this apartment.

alex & lina will be nomads without a permanent home as long as they are recruiting & setting up the apts. i have a feeling that alex & eric are working on the jess sam apt now. who will live there is the burning question.