Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Ok.  I asked that question to ask another.  Why is it that some nights the night vision in Grisha and Maria's bedroom works and some nights it doesn't.  For instance, night before last the night vision worked fine, last night it was dark as a tomb with no night vision.  This seems to happen in different rooms at a whim in this apartment.  Now I understand that everybody needs a bit of privacy every now and then and if any apartment has earned a bit of down time it is this one. No big deal to me, except can we be notified perhaps a bit in advance or be told immediately  after the  fact when it occurs?  Such would be appreciated. 

In situations like these your report to Support is very appreciated. There might be some fault in equipment the moment you saw them not working.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thx for info. It's worth I try I guess. But as I said that masks have to go. They are absolute no go

We are leaving that up to them. 

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

In situations like these your report to Support is very appreciated. There might be some fault in equipment the moment you saw them not working.

We are leaving that up to them. 

Okay but it makes it look very unnatural.

why did you  zoom in the living room free cam?  can't see anything in the background.

not that i'm complaining,  but the whole purpose of voyeurism  is to get the big picture view of everything going on.

4 minutes ago, korn said:

I thought the same thing

Pls Voyeur House delete this CasaHot from your site we do not need

Hi Korn, as usual, you're free to choose which apartment to watch and which you don't like to.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well we can look at them without having to pay for the site separately. So we do not lose a thing. We still getting the other appartements like @Voyeur House TV said. Wonder whats the benefit for casahot for this?

They get their share from the subscriber views, as with any other apartment at VHTV. We're open to any requests of any manager/studio/project in the world so they could be added to VHTV and start making money from their venture. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hi Korn, as usual, you're free to choose which apartment to watch and which you don't like to.

They get their share from the subscriber views, as with any other apartment at VHTV. We're open to any requests of any manager/studio/project in the world so they could be added to VHTV and start making money from their venture. 

Okay so I guess they did not make enough with their own webpage.