Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

That it was different (very different from the examples we already had in RLC)
Nina and Kira as an example. Something fun to see and not like a behavioral stamp on.

Eugene and Alina gave a very different experience of this with their 4 guests. Alina took great advantage of her!
Too bad this part was on the balconies. And in the blind spots.:dodgy:

Nina and Kira are super cute women, but theyre hardly ever home, and i dont think they qualify as being horny. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sim com lésbica real sem qualquer modéstia. Não que a merda de merda RLC faz nos apartamentos de Barcelona. 

Barcelona are not lesbians but bi, but censored by the direction of RLC. Thanks this is already changing with the team that is there now.
A positive example would be Heidi as she did earlier in the year.
Who saw it knows what I'm watching here
:biggrin:

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Nina e Kira são mulheres bonitos super, mas theyre quase nunca home, e eu não penso que qualificam como sendo horny. 

Maybe the interpretation of the translation gave the wrong idea. I do not class them as a fun example but rather as an example of standard behavior.

What annoys us is that we have more restless with Bi behavior or swingers, but camouflage them on balconies. Want examples? Dasha, Adriana, Nelly, Anabel and I believe Leora herself to fly below the radar here.
Heidy broke this double-sided mirror if only one beating.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Barcelona are not lesbians but bi, but censored by the direction of RLC. Thanks this is already changing with the team that is there now.
A positive example would be Heidi as she did earlier in the year.
Who saw it knows what I'm watching here
:biggrin:

What did Heidi do earlier in the year? And it's May, earlier in the year is months ago, We need carpet munching and 69 action, strap ons, double dong dildos, and vibrating to orgasms on a daily basis. I'm a demanding customer. Actually i'm not an RLC sub, so this needs to happen on freecams for me to see it.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Un apartamento con lesbianas lesbianas calientes sería un éxito rotundo. Todo el mundo ama a lesbianas!

The ideal are two or three girls bi that they like to play real with each other and which often invite the boys to his apartment to fuck them and exchange them between them, but not always the same guys. What can be called a liberal vacation but not actresses, completely real, students of Erasmus students from other countries who like to have fun and fuck like crazy with everyone, including orgias. That would be a dream, but at the same time, the business of the century!

• Upvote 4

Há 3 minutos, ashleyxyz disse:

O que Heidi fez no início do ano? E é maio, no início do ano, meses de rigor, fita de munching e 69 ação, pulseiras, dildos dupla dong, e vibrando para orgasmos em uma base diária. Eu sou um cliente exigente. Na verdade eu não sou um sub RLC, então isso precisa acontecer em freecams para mim vê-lo.

Next month, I'll be in your condition, since I canceled my RLC subscription. I will only take it back (?) When reading here in posts that things improve there. Or you have this impression. I quit paying dearly so I do not have the due return.

But as I exemplified, the (surprising Heidy) gesture broke the mirror for a moment.
I say for a moment, because it has not repeated itself and now it has a straight behavior. Along with Kristy and Kamila (another obvious disguise).

For Heyde, strange since his companion of adventure, was with her for a few days last month during the holidays of the others but nothing even suggested of this type of reslacionamento.
That is again the "censorship" RLC acting on.
I finally tire of it.

10 minutes ago, Gudari said:

O ideal são duas ou três meninas bi que gostam de jogar real com o outro e que muitas vezes convidam os meninos para o seu apartamento para fodê-los e trocá-los entre eles, mas nem sempre os mesmos caras. O que pode ser chamado de férias liberais, mas não atrizes, completamente real, estudantes de estudantes Erasmus de outros países que gostam de se divertir e foder como louco com todos, incluindo orgias. Isso seria um sonho, mas ao mesmo tempo, o negócio do século!

As I said, RLC is reviewing its own concepts of "moorings". This you just suggested was deployed this weekend as the apartment Vanessa (ex Thomas) and Marketa (?). And that adds up in a bolder form than we have in Tanya & Will and now Olivia and Nick.
But changes coming too late. I am out :dodgy:

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

A lesbian apartment with horny lesbians would be a smashing success. Everyone loves lesbians!

You're damn right, Ash! I'd buy a lifetime membership if they would!

Alex & Lina's place is big enough to carry at least 3 couples. They should put a F/F and a M/M couple in there and everyone would be happy :cool:

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

You're damn right, Ash! I'd buy a lifetime membership if they would!

Alex & Lina's place is big enough to carry at least 3 couples. They should put a F/F and a M/M couple in there and everyone would be happy :cool:

I would get a membership myself, I like seeing good looking men and hetero couples on here, but we need more variety!

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So heres the news announced: https://voyeur-house.tv/blog/blogdetail-16-05-2017

Wonder why theres no word of a new appartement for Grisha and Maria...

Because it's still under development by Realm3 team.

13 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They really slowed down adding new appartements and features lately and there were several issues with cams

That's because you don't see the changes :) During the time after latest Timeline release we were busy re-making the website and some of it's sections from the ground. It is done to simplify future development and adding of new features. Just like we did with Timeline as you can remember. Many of users gave negative feedback on the timeline when we disabled old crappy one and introduced new interactive, but yet not full functional Timeline so it would be much easier and quicker for us to finalize that version to the state you see now. The same process is undergoing with the whole site right now. In addition to that, adaptive quality switching will be introduced very soon, making it more convenient to watch VHTV for a big part of users who are not lucky enough to have good connection or adequate ISP (hello US users and users from Arabian countries).

You will notice us more active here by the end of this week, I promise :)

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That's because you don't see the changes :) During the time after latest Timeline release we were busy re-making the website and some of it's sections from the ground. It is done to simplify future development and adding of new features. Just like we did with Timeline as you can remember. Many of users gave negative feedback on the timeline when we disabled old crappy one and introduced new interactive, but yet not full functional Timeline so it would be much easier and quicker for us to finalize that version to the state you see now. The same process is undergoing with the whole site right now. In addition to that, adaptive quality switching will be introduced very soon, making it more convenient to watch VHTV for a big part of users who are not lucky enough to have good connection or adequate ISP (hello US users and users from Arabian countries).

Thx I hope the adaptive quality switching will bring better quality to high bandwidth users like me too ? Looking forward to hear from you.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Any particular reason you are not replying to my PM.