Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

41 minutes ago, nack said:

It's in the URL when you click on a particular apartment.

thanks. it's just that when everything works there is no need to refer to it. it's only when realm whatever is down that i wonder about it.

8 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I'm sure a few people would like a M/M apt. Plus, VHTV would reach more costumers as well.

Just for the record, I'm not gay.

I have absolutely nothing against gay people. I would tolerate such an appartement but we should get a lesbian appartement at same time to make it equal :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have absolutely nothing against gay people.

Me neither.

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I would tolerate such an appartement but we should get a lesbian appartement at same time to make it equal :biggrin:

I'd love to see such an apt., 2 lovely open minded ladies would be a dream :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mic351 said:

I have a question.  Can the participants turn off the night vision on the cams whenever they feel the need or want or is the night vision controlled by VHTV?

By the fact - they can, by the rules - they don't. Participants are not allowed to touch equipment unless our tech teams asks for their assistance.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

By the fact - they can, by the rules - they don't. Participants are not allowed to touch equipment unless our tech teams asks for their assistance.

Nice to hear. Wish the whole VH team and all here a nice weekend. Btw. Don't forget my pm :biggrin: