Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

7 hours ago, broxman said:

@Voyeur House TV I have now put two tickets in about no sound on cam 5 in living room of Lena,peter,katie & phill one four days ago and one today, and both had then same reply that is was being fixed 'right now' It is clearly not being fixed right now.

I will address that to Support and we will make a difference between planned and fixing right now. Sorry for this.

6 hours ago, mic351 said:

I have recently learned that there is an "all day nudity" contest going on over in the 3 apartments Alex and Lina manage.  It is my understanding that the loser will be expelled from their apartment.  If this is true then I submit such a "contest" is counter-productive, downright stupid, and mean.  Such a contest displaces people from their homes and may in fact be in violation of the contract they signed with VHTV when they came to the project. If it were me and I was considering participating in your project, this contest would have a chilling effect on my participation and may indeed, cause you to loose some of the participants you already have.  .  I cannot believe VHTV would sanction such an event and would ask that you explain your approval or disapproval in this forum.  I realize you are under no obligation to explain a thing to forum members but I think it would be  a good business move on your part.  Such an explanation would go a long ways towards demonstrating that you care about what your members think of you and your project.   Thank you.

Wondering who began talking about elimination mode here. No, this is not a contest, this is an event. There is no elimination factor, so advising not to rely on unofficial statements you may have seen here from anybody, but us. I know it is frustrating to get information via forum, but please request some information from us if you are not sure what's happening. Thank you :)

Dear forum members, what are your opinions on the event this Saturday? Did you like it or not?

We are really glad our participants caught up with this initiative and added some fun to their everyday life. Based on the feedback we got via Support and attention to the apartments participating, it was quite positive, yet will need some adjustments if we ever decide to run it in the future.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I will address that to Support and we will make a difference between planned and fixing right now. Sorry for this.

Wondering who began talking about elimination mode here. No, this is not a contest, this is an event. There is no elimination factor, so advising not to rely on unofficial statements you may have seen here from anybody, but us. I know it is frustrating to get information via forum, but please request some information from us if you are not sure what's happening. Thank you :)

Dear forum members, what are your opinions on the event this Saturday? Did you like it or not?

We are really glad our participants caught up with this initiative and added some fun to their everyday life. Based on the feedback we got via Support and attention to the apartments participating, it was quite positive, yet will need some adjustments if we ever decide to run it in the future.

It came from a post Alex and Lina made this morning saying there was a competition between the houses for the week. The third place finisher would get "kicked" . It led to debate all day that someone would leave.

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

I consider it a success but they really should extend it to the outside area next time.

22 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

It came from a post Alex and Lina made this morning saying there was a competition between the houses for the week. The third place finisher would get "kicked" . It led to debate all day that someone would leave.

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Um, that would be AlexLina themselves who posted the eliminatation contest. Subscribers and tenants got hoodwinked.

That russian to english online translation won't get them anywhere good... Sorry guys, they did not mean "kicked", they meant they would get "slapped" in a russian-kind of way they say it. Alex & Lina will post additional statement on this, don't worry, nobody is going to be kicked out of VHTV for not following the contests of their managers :)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That russian to english online translation won't get them anywhere good... Sorry guys, they did not mean "kicked", they meant they would get "slapped" in a russian-kind of way they say it. Alex & Lina will post additional statement on this, don't worry, nobody is going to be kicked out of VHTV for not following the contests of their managers :)

Thanks for clarifying - wish you had posted this 12 hours ago, it would have saved us all a lot of upset :)

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, stanley said:

Thanks for clarifying - wish you had posted this 12 hours ago, it would have saved us all a lot of upset :)

What is a buzz without negative context, right? :D We didn't really know about that discussions happening before. Have a great weekend!

• Upvote 1

No couple should be kicked out full stop. Give them at least a month if they don't perform on a certain day. They don't need to be put under so much pressure anyway. But it's great no one is leaving.

• Upvote 1