Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

You will get notification via Email and Twitter once it is officially up and running. 

We're finishing up all the connections and you will get to see it tonight.

ok.

I cannot begin to tell you how very sick and tired I am of participants moving or covering the cams. Yesterday I sent in support tickets relative to this issue and today it's happening again.  This time it is Maria or her photographer covering cam 19, realm 3.  
Will you people PLEASE address this issue with your participants?  :angry:

• Upvote 1

We keep getting told that things will be fixed quicker if a support ticket is opened. In my experience things don't get fixed quickly by support tickets and if you want a quicker resolution then posting here is the best option. Is that other peoples experience?

@Voyeur House TV Is this a joke they have the whole yard and they hide in the corner. You said they were getting more cameras when is this going to happen there are way to many hiding spots in this apartment. You also need to add a least one camera in the Yard. This is one example where bigger isn't better.

G&M11_LI.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Artur as in Rose's Artur? Is it in the compound?

Nope. This is all-new Artur. The Artur from VHTV Camp is no longer our participant, but will appear at Rose's place from time to time.

The new apartment is a nice surprise for everyone from Jeka :)

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

I cannot begin to tell you how very sick and tired I am of participants moving or covering the cams. Yesterday I sent in support tickets relative to this issue and today it's happening again.  This time it is Maria or her photographer covering cam 19, realm 3.  
Will you people PLEASE address this issue with your participants?  :angry:

Hey @mic351, i saw your ticket yesterday, I'm aware that our managers are working on resolving the issues like that, and we ask to continue reporting these issues to us so we could kick someone's asses more than before. I know how frustrating for you to see someone moving or covering the cams, but as our participants are going crazy while having fun, they may loose control of such things and we have to remind them not to touch cams anymore and if they fail to follow these instructions - they are just being fined.

1 hour ago, stanley said:

We keep getting told that things will be fixed quicker if a support ticket is opened. In my experience things don't get fixed quickly by support tickets and if you want a quicker resolution then posting here is the best option. Is that other peoples experience?

Maybe you're lucky to get me here sometimes when you post anything :)

Just now, bean1111 said:

@Voyeur House TV Is this a joke they have the whole yard and they hide in the corner. You said they were getting more cameras when is this going to happen there are way to many hiding spots in this apartment. You also need to add a least one camera in the Yard. This is one example where bigger isn't better.

The cameras are on their way to Grisha & Maria's place. Once they are set up, all the issues with lack of coverage will be resolved. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Nope. This is all-new Artur. The Artur from VHTV Camp is no longer our participant, but will appear at Rose's place from time to time.

The new apartment is a nice surprise for everyone from Jeka :)

Hey @mic351, i saw your ticket yesterday, I'm aware that our managers are working on resolving the issues like that, and we ask to continue reporting these issues to us so we could kick someone's asses more than before. I know how frustrating for you to see someone moving or covering the cams, but as our participants are going crazy while having fun, they may loose control of such things and we have to remind them not to touch cams anymore and if they fail to follow these instructions - they are just being fined.

Maybe you're lucky to get me here sometimes when you post anything :)

Thank you for your response VH.  As a note to Stanley, at least most of the time these guys answer us.  I could name you a couple of sites where clients are virtually ignored.  Lest you think I am sucking up; most in here will tell you I am very, very quick in calling VH to task.  Again, they may not always tell me what I want to hear and they can be snarky but at least they respond...

• Upvote 1