Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

37 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Nope. This is all-new Artur. The Artur from VHTV Camp is no longer our participant, but will appear at Rose's place from time to time.

The new apartment is a nice surprise for everyone from Jeka :)

Hey @mic351, i saw your ticket yesterday, I'm aware that our managers are working on resolving the issues like that, and we ask to continue reporting these issues to us so we could kick someone's asses more than before. I know how frustrating for you to see someone moving or covering the cams, but as our participants are going crazy while having fun, they may loose control of such things and we have to remind them not to touch cams anymore and if they fail to follow these instructions - they are just being fined.

Maybe you're lucky to get me here sometimes when you post anything :)

Not been funny but I don't think them being excited is the reason for the covering of the cams. They don't want to be on Cam full stop. If they don't want to be on Cam then it's simple don't enter the apartment. Members pay to see action uncensored and live not to see a covered cam. This is the main issue that upsets us and this needs to be sorted. If i entered an apartment with cams and know the rules about not covering the cams then i won't. If anyone who refuses to follow this rule should not step foot in the apartment or if the cover the cams not to be allowed back again.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

I cannot begin to tell you how very sick and tired I am of participants moving or covering the cams. Yesterday I sent in support tickets relative to this issue and today it's happening again.  This time it is Maria or her photographer covering cam 19, realm 3.  
Will you people PLEASE address this issue with your participants?  :angry:

The curtain was closed to prevent the camera from being visible in the photos that were being taken and it made a better backdrop than the door and windows would've been. The other two cameras in the bedroom (cams 11 & 18) showed everything that was taking place, which was only a lingerie shoot.

@Voyeur House TV Please, as far as the free cameras go might you revert to the Yard at Grisha and Maria's, Scarlett and Oleg's flat and the "Kitchen" i.e. Cams 1 and 2? If people are not to see the bedrooms, or even the guest bedroom which was permitted until earlier this evening then I am convinced you will sell more by permitting more. The persistent calls for more cams are not fake but they may indeed be paid cams, but I am certain you will not lose revenue by so doing. It is the "carrot" rather than the "stick" approach which will encourage use and (ultimately) revenue.

1 hour ago, Chip2020 said:

The curtain was closed to prevent the camera from being visible in the photos that were being taken and it made a better backdrop than the door and windows would've been. The other two cameras in the bedroom (cams 11 & 18) showed everything that was taking place, which was only a lingerie shoot.

So when Dean covered the cam 2 night before last, that was for better photos too?  and when Eric moved the cams in the living room so they were almost useless, that was for a better shot too, right?  and when they screwed up the seating and the cams in Katie and Phil, Lena and Peter's living room, was that supposedly for our benefit also? Shall I go on?  Had it of been only one incident I would not have bothered to post. I know why they covered the cam today Chip. I also know that had they left the cover off we would have been able to watch the shoot.  I'm not paying for covered cams.  You might be and that's your right, I'm not.

I hear ya mic. I was just trying to explain that one time you mentioned in your post, not other ones. I didn't mean to minimize your frustration with moved and covered cameras. I hope VH-TV addresses your other concerns.

• Upvote 2

Newest newsletter:

mail_logo_square_2.png

mail_bg_109.jpg

Here's what you've missed last week and your shortlist of what will happen this week.

Chloe is coming back to James this week. During her abscence, James and Lisa took their chances and invited some friends to stay over to have good time with. Rumours say, that James and Chloe may move to new location while Lisa will stay here with her boyfriend yet to be invited as participant. We will give additional announcement whenever changes occur.

Scarlett & Oleg live with Grisha & Maria. The guest couple who you liked very much are now staying at their House. It depends on the results of this experiment if they stay for a couple of month or become participants at VHTV

Silvia & Josh had several squarells this week. Everyone watched clsely on the drama happening there, but now they are happy as always and had an after-quarell maraphon of 6 sexual activities in a row

CasaHot never seizes to amaze everyone at VHTV. You should definately watch the crazy things they had this week in our Archives and try not to miss what will happen upcoming week

New House is LIVE

Brought to you by Jeka from Sara & Jeka, Pavel & Alice apartment, the new House features Sandra & Serge and Artur. Sandra and Serge is a young couple of loving young people, who love playing special type of games, and are having very acive lives with their friends. Artur broke up with his GF recently and now he looks for a new girl for him. Now we can watch which girls will he bring to their House to see if anyone from them will stay with him. 

This is the second apartment introduced by Jeka, and even one more House will be available soon.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think he travelled to a place with little or no internet access and decided to quit for a while. I'm sure he'll be back one day. That guy was intense. He reminded me of me when I first came here.

Ah now I remember. Its strange but when you hear nothing for a certain time of the regulars here you begin to worry...