Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 hours ago, waldi said:

I've just canceled my subscription, last 28 days and goodbye for now. Many things had been said before, so I won't add anything new to explain why. Am I first viewer who resigned?

We will be glad to see you back in the future. Just let me know in the future if you'd like to get back to the price you had before and I may be able to assist on this.

It would be glad if you could help us mentioning the reasons you canceled and how would you like us to improve. Thank you for your stay at VHTV!

• Upvote 1

It would appear to me that the way you pay your tennants is fundamentaly flawed. And is having a damaging affect on your site.

It is pretty obvious to most of us that the tennants are not paid enough. Most do not seem to have even enough money to buy more than 1 set of clothes. I've heard translations of a number of tennants complaining about low pay.

I've been a member of reallifecams website for about 4 years now. I have never heard of any of them complaining about low pay, I've never seen any of them wearing the same set of clothes day after day, week after week. I've never seen any of them try to steal RLC equipment (which has now happened on VHTV twice in their short time on air).

On RLC, their tenants are happy, they stay on average for over a year at a time - they have 2 couples who have been their over 4 years and 11 couples who have been there over a year. What's the average for VHTV couples  - 2 maybe 3 months? How many people that you had on VHTV on 1st January 2017 are still there today? RLC has 26 - I think you have none.

Is the reason why you can't find new tenants because of the low pay? The 3 apartment compound hasn't been able to attract anyone new since it opened, dispite 7 people leaving in the less than 2 months they have been open no-one new has been added. With Josh & Sylvia gone there are only 7 people living their out of a capacity of 16, less than half full.

The purpose of your site is for us viewers to watch people living, hopefully interesting & entertaining lives. We don't want to watch miserable people who can't afford to buy anything, who can't afford to throw parties or entertain people.

Hopefully you are already addressing this issue and we will soon be watching happy people who love living in VHTV apartments, staying a lot longer and being able to afford to buy things that will keep us viewers entertained.

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, stanley said:

It would appear to me that the way you pay your tennants is fundamentaly flawed. And is having a damaging affect on your site.

It is pretty obvious to most of us that the tennants are not paid enough. Most do not seem to have even enough money to buy more than 1 set of clothes. I've heard translations of a number of tennants complaining about low pay.

I've been a member of reallifecams website for about 4 years now. I have never heard of any of them complaining about low pay, I've never seen any of them wearing the same set of clothes day after day, week after week. I've never seen any of them try to steal RLC equipment (which has now happened on VHTV twice in their short time on air).

On RLC, their tenants are happy, they stay on average for over a year at a time - they have 2 couples who have been their over 4 years and 11 couples who have been there over a year. What's the average for VHTV couples  - 2 maybe 3 months? How many people that you had on VHTV on 1st January 2017 are still there today? RLC has 26 - I think you have none.

Is the reason why you can't find new tenants because of the low pay? The 3 apartment compound hasn't been able to attract anyone new since it opened, dispite 7 people leaving in the less than 2 months they have been open no-one new has been added. With Josh & Sylvia gone there are only 7 people living their out of a capacity of 16, less than half full.

The purpose of your site is for us viewers to watch people living, hopefully interesting & entertaining lives. We don't want to watch miserable people who can't afford to buy anything, who can't afford to throw parties or entertain people.

Hopefully you are already addressing this issue and we will soon be watching happy people who love living in VHTV apartments, staying a lot longer and being able to afford to buy things that will keep us viewers entertained.

Nice post. Will forward it to James... 

16 minutes ago, stanley said:

ask LEV on rlc :biggrin: he can stay one month with the same clothes in this couch but for the rest you are right it's not the first time someone left VH because of disagreement with the money (alex don't pay good the tenants)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

ask LEV on rlc :biggrin: he can stay one month with the same clothes in this couch but for the rest you are right it's not the first time someone left VH because of disagreement with the money (alex don't pay good the tenants)

Yeah but Lev has the $$ to go on a month's vacation 

6 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

My guess is that Lev can afford clothes he just wears the same clothes out of choice, not out of poverty.

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Yeah but Lev has the $$ to go on a month's vacation 

you can go on vacation one month if you want but change your clothes pratically every days it's just a question of education,i think it's one year i have not clicked in lev appartment,well we are off topic

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I agree. VH needs to rethink the way tenants are paid. It frequently sounds a bit wishy washy and the tenants get shorthanded. We certainly don't like hearing that. Plus, this idea of paying for views and ratings, while motivating, I think it causes a lot of problems not to mention the fact that it turns them into performers instead of tenants. A new model of payments for site value is in order, I think.

my vision on this money problem it's VH prefer invest the money in new appartments for expand the site faster than to pay good the tenants,there is  balance to find,more the tenants will win money and more they will be happy to be here and stay more longer,when i watch VH rarely now i have the impression to see a refuge for poor and desperate young people.

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree. A site like this attracts the desperate. That's ok, it's the nature of the business. We're not talking about a Starbucks, these people are essentially being paid to have sex on cam 24/7. It takes someone who otherwise can't or won't find a comparable job doing something else or what I would prefer is someone who really enjoys and gets off on it and the money is just kind of a perk.

Paying the tenants based on viewer ratings is a bad model I think. VH needs to place value on the tenants based on more metrics then just live views. They need to have a bigger picture. BUT, the tenants need to know exactly what they are to be paid and they should not be under any obligation to assist the site off their backs. That's on VH. They can't be withholding money claiming the needs of the site. We have heard about this happening.

yes i remember one episode with sveta for example when alex have not give all the money because of the electricity it's not normal to find an excuse like this,i don't remember the name of the other girl left the project because of the money too,i am not a big fan of this alex personally i think he keep alot of money is his pocket,just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Da fuck?!

Silvia and Josh are gone because Josh was trying to steal equipment because of low payment? That's... bizarre.

And here I thought it couldn't get worse. We knew the payment is low but not THAT low.

I'll miss Silvia, that's for sure.

• Upvote 3