Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 hours ago, slimsox said:

i really don't like new cam 4 position in A&E room, cam 6 is ok and cam 5 is better if it move a little to the left....personal opinion :angel:

I like it because it cover all the room while the other 2 only the bed, for example when she is doing some exercises you don't see her at all. I presume it could be also good when they are in bed because you can see both of them and no need to switch from cam 5 and 6... but I need to see it in use before having an real opinion on this.

Having only watched one night so far and having seen all three couples in action, it may be a little quick to judge so hastily but so far Alex&Lima put all the other couples to shame. They may have been on cam the longest with their time on Voyeur Villa and I might have seen enough of them but even I have to admit that they are good enough to watch. Not trying to take away from the other couples however. 

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Having only watched one night so far and having seen all three couples in action, it may be a little quick to judge so hastily but so far Alex&Lima put all the other couples to shame. They may have been on cam the longest with their time on Voyeur Villa and I might have seen enough of them but even I have to admit that they are good enough to watch. Not trying to take away from the other couples however. 

Is the buffering any better now for you. I see you get to evaluate the site for a couple of days.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Is the buffering any better now for you. I see you get to evaluate the site for a couple of days.

Kinda. During high traffic like when during the times the couples were having sex I was still getting buffering issues but now everything is fine. Compared to how it was before the evaluation when I was getting buffer issues even watching empty rooms. So it's only slightly better for now.

• Upvote 1

So now that my evaluation has expired I'd like to give my thoughts on the site and the tenants so far:

If you are one of those that are only interested in seeing sex, Lina and Alex are easily the best couple. They have sex very frequent, often in different parts of the house so it's not the same and most importantly they are really good at it. The only problem may be if you've seen them in voyeur villa then you may no longer be interested in seeing them now, especially considering the price.

As far as Alya and Amy are concerned (I'm still not sure which one is which; I think Alya is the blond? Amy is the brunette?), like spielo said despite not really being interested in another Barca 1+2, it Alya comes off a lot more photogenic and spicy than Amy. With Gant gone and one of the bedrooms now free, this opens up room for the dynamic of the apartment to change with the addition of new people but as it stands now unfortunately there is not a lot going on here outside of what seems like scheduled teasing from Alya and reluctant following from Amy.

With Stacy/Nick/Alina/Eugene, the dynamic and energy level of these 4 are low but they all seem to really get along with each other. I'd personally would like it if they were maybe more social, had more parties or engaged in more activities (doesn't even have to be in a sexual nature), just need to be a little more interesting to watch. In terms of sex from what I've seen Stacy and Nick were rather boring with Stacy being a complete dead fish but I've only seen one encounter with them so I don't want to judge too harshly. Alina and Eugene were slightly better and more entertaining to watch but still were not all that engaging either. At least Alina comes off as someone who is genuinely  into Eugene and isn't so stiff so they do have that going for them.

Even with the 2 free days I was still getting buffering issues although it has been much better than it has been last week when it was unwatchable. Also the cam quality specifically in Stacy and Nick's room was particularly bad and really grainy. Having said that all of that, with the addition of more apartments, VH has a unique opportunity to be a good mix of RLC and VV. Even with the 3 they have now, one is a couple's house, one is a female single's house, one is a group couple's house. Something for everybody to enjoy. So with the addition of more apartments and fixing of the technical issues I mentioned above, I feel like VH has really good potential. 

• Upvote 3