Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 minutes ago, stanley said:

@Voyeur House TV I presume that the new realm that is launching this week we still go ahead as planned and was not a compound related realm?

I think the same and curious if it will be more an inclusion solo like Allan and Nina or some surprise in relation to the ones we have here.
:dodgy:

36 minutes ago, groomy said:

Voyeur House TV

One moment please.

It turns out they had been deceived twice.

As far as I understand - Eric and Layla live more than 900km from the place. That is, they stayed in an absolutely alien city - without housing. And they are unlikely to be able to quickly go south to home - now the season. Places on the train should be booked for a couple of weeks.

Lena and Peter - rented an apartment, but when they were told that the test period had passed, they stopped renting. That is - they too without housing (Lena can live in the campus, but since September).

Katie and Phil - I do not know their situation.

Rose - go to mother probably.

They are off the site. So money does not earn.  And those that are - they will have to spend on accommodation and food.

No. They'd better live in two pairs. In a big apartment. For us.::)

They are not shy of each other. Since September, Lena will spend a long time at the university. And when their two pairs - they are less lazy and do more:shy:.

Pretty sure VH will help them with all the things now that they are fully aware of the situation. 

So 50% goes to the managers - in this case Alex & Lina. They then take their cut and pass the rest on to the sub-managers. The sub-managers then take their cut and pass the rest onto the tennants. After the 2 sets of managers took their slice of the pie, there was little left to split between the 10 tennants in the compound.

There has been some discussion here as to whether the policy of having managers is the right approach, but I get the feeling that you are still going to continue down that route. However, I think you should seriously consider whether to prohibit having sub-managers and make it a rule that the managers (like Alex/Lina, Anna/Alex etc) must manage themselves and not hire others to do it for them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, stanley said:

So 50% goes to the managers - in this case Alex & Lina. They then take their cut and pass the rest on to the sub-managers. The sub-managers then take their cut and pass the rest onto the tennants. After the 2 sets of managers took their slice of the pie, there was little left to split between the 10 tennants in the compound.

There has been some discussion here as to whether the policy of having managers is the right approach, but I get the feeling that you are still going to continue down that route. However, I think you should seriously consider whether to prohibit having sub-managers and make it a rule that the managers (like Alex/Lina, Anna/Alex etc) must manage themselves and not hire others to do it for them.

Yes no sub managers I would say. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry but that's Bulshit.

How could it be the sub mangers fault, they just hired employees. If you can't come to an agreement with them then fired them and get new ones or manage it yourself.

The only one responsible here is alex/Lina. 

• Like 2