Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

One Question. I there any chance to differ prices for access to apartments? I mean, I don't watch Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora, they're useless, boring, waste of time bla bla bla. Everybody knows my point of view, I don't want to talk about it anymore.  I know they're people who want to watch them 24/7 it's not my problem at all. The only thing which I don't understand is why we Have to pay for that? Generally I'd prefer to pay just for apartments I watch, something like pay per view, or tv platform where you can choose what you want.  if I had known, that money from my subscription goes to the right people, I would be much happier. At the moment we've got situation when people click on apartments (accidentally or not I don't know) generating traffic, but basically they're not interested it at all. Anyway, after opening a particular apartment, money "goes" to the participants, correct? So why not to have on the screen just apartments you want to watch? Example: I Like to watch hard sex and swingers, so I choose Anna, Bree, Misty, Alex and his drunk friends, and maybe Terry and Dana in the future who knows. Can you get it? please answer this.

18 minutes ago, waldi said:

One Question. I there any chance to differ prices for access to apartments? I mean, I don't watch Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora, they're useless, boring, waste of time bla bla bla. Everybody knows my point of view, I don't want to talk about it anymore.  I know they're people who want to watch them 24/7 it's not my problem at all. The only thing which I don't understand is why we Have to pay for that? Generally I'd prefer to pay just for apartments I watch, something like pay per view, or tv platform where you can choose what you want.  if I had known, that money from my subscription goes to the right people, I would be much happier. At the moment we've got situation when people click on apartments (accidentally or not I don't know) generating traffic, but basically they're not interested it at all. Anyway, after opening a particular apartment, money "goes" to the participants, correct? So why not to have on the screen just apartments you want to watch? Example: I Like to watch hard sex and swingers, so I choose Anna, Bree, Misty, Alex and his drunk friends, and maybe Terry and Dana in the future who knows. Can you get it? please answer this.

You should have mentioned us, because we could miss your message here. 

Yes, this is definately planned. VHTV will become much bigger this and next years, so we do plan to introduce pay-per-channel option. You will be able to choose which Houses you'd like to watch and will be paying for access to them only. And regarding your comment on price, latest change of price was done in May, long before apartment of Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora was introduced.  That time we had around 10-11 Houses online, now we have 13. So, you don't pay more than you should, you benefit from current pricing, actually :) Even if you're subscribed at latest price. If you subscribed at the earlier prices, well, that's even better for you.

I can't give exact dates you will be able to choose which Houses to follow, but that's in our plans for sure.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes, this is definately planned. VHTV will become much bigger this and next years, so we do plan to introduce pay-per-channel option. You will be able to choose which Houses you'd like to watch and will be paying for access to them only. And regarding your comment on price, latest change of price was done in May, long before apartment of Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora was introduced.  That time we had around 10-11 Houses online, now we have 13. So, you don't pay more than you should, you benefit from current pricing, actually :) Even if you're subscribed at latest price. If you subscribed at the earlier prices, well, that's even better for you.

I can't give exact dates you will be able to choose which Houses to follow, but that's in our plans for sure.

a pay per view system will be perfect,eveybody choose and pay for the appartments they want watch and everybody will be happy like this and stop this useless war with the SXGD appartment.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, waldi said:

this is the capitalism, but beware if paying for 1 apartment at the same cost of 14 apartments it's not good , so i prefer to stay in this present situation

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

13 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

this is the capitalism, but beware if paying for 1 apartment at the same cost of 14 apartments it's not good , so i prefer to stay in this present situation

normally a bundle plan is cheaper so unless a person only wants 1 or 2 it probably will wind up being cheaper to just stay with them all!

• Like 1

the price can be 5 $ per appartment for example,personally i watch only two appartments so i can pay 10 $ for this two appartments and it's perfect for me,i am not readdy to pay again 40 $ just for watch two appartments,

they can save the full membership also for the all appartments,it's just important to have the choice

22 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

normally a bundle plan is cheaper so unless a person only wants 1 or 2 it probably will wind up being cheaper to just stay with them all!

Not really. Even paying $15 for one apartment is better than paying $40+ for all of them if you only plan on watching one apartment. 

I have literally been begging RLC to introduce this sort of pricing since the early 7 apartment days. It always made more sense to me. 

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not really. Even paying $15 for one apartment is better than paying $40+ for all of them if you only plan on watching one apartment. 

I have literally been begging RLC to introduce this sort of pricing since the early 7 apartment days. It always made more sense to me. 

in theory you are right. but i'd bet that they would charge more for timeline, archives, etc & you'd probably wind up paying a similar amount. if you pay $15 per apt thats $30 for 2 apt. add maybe $5 for timeline & $5 for archives which would include only your 2 apts. or a token based approach which would add up quickly. and don't forget that the timezone difference would make it difficult depending on where you live. it could easily wind up costing more!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

in theory you are right. but i'd bet that they would charge more for timeline, archives, etc & you'd probablt wind up paying a similar amount. if you pay $15 per apt thats $30 for 2 apt. add maybe $5 for timeline & $5 for archives which would include only your 2 apts. or a token based approach which would add up quickly. and don't forget that the timezone difference would make it difficult depending on where you live. it could easily wind up costing more!

Well to be fair, if the cost of subbing to only one apartment wound up costing the same amount as it would to sub to all of them, then of course it would be more feasible to just sub to the entire site. But at that point, you're back to square one and would most likely not wind up getting a new sub in the long run. At the end of the day, you still have to make it financially beneficial to sub to only what you want to see. Otherwise what's the point of having the feature in the first place?

• Like 1

Seems to good to be true(that paying for the apartments we want to see..)Lets see if the prices are competitive Regard the full price for all apartments.But for me imediatly houses like the nonsense s,x,g,d and grisha and Maria will be gone.

• Like 1