Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I hate the phrase "coming soon" as different people have different expectations.

To me "coming soon" means it will launch in the next day or 2. Any longer than that and it would be "coming next week" or "coming next month".

22 minutes ago, stanley said:

I hate the phrase "coming soon" as different people have different expectations.

To me "coming soon" means it will launch in the next day or 2. Any longer than that and it would be "coming next week" or "coming next month".

Russian soon is about 1 day to 1 or 2 months, because nobody knows. So simple.....

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@Rhdem. i found them. check the jess & sam section in archived apts.

@Rhdem i found more. page 1 of voyeur-house.tv. (duh! we're not too smart. i should have looked there 1st). i think alex & lina were the 1st couple so vh apparently sytarted with just that 1 thread & alex & lina are right there at the beginning.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@Rhdem i found more. page 1 of voyeur-house.tv. (duh! we're not too smart. i should have looked there 1st). i think alex & lina were the 1st couple so vh apparently sytarted with just that 1 thread & alex & lina are right there at the beginning.

@golfer06 true! :biggrin: now i found them ...and the older apts too... ty

Things that make you go;  hmmmmmm:

Why do we park in driveways and drive in parkways?

Does anyone realize how many holes there could be if we just took the dirt out of them?

Why is it bullets ricochet of superman's chest but he ducks when a gun is thrown at him?

Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds" fee on money they already know you don't have? 

• Like 1