Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well I checked all places and do not get buffering. I am premium user. Cant say about free users...

Thanks, I'm Standard (3rd day of Free Giveaway) and have not experienced it this bad except as a free user. Speed test through my ISP show everything nominal. Stuff happens and with the internet, it happens at Murphy's will. :biggrin:

• Like 1

I guess, for me, the timing is probably as good as any for VH to run maintenance on their servers . I live in Southwest Florida, USA and it looks like Hurricane Irma is tracking straight for my house. If I survive this, I'm sure I won't have any electricity or internet for quite a while, so you probably won't be seeing my posts on here for a little while.

I'll see you guys on the other side of this storm. :cry: 

at201711_ensmodel.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I guess, for me, the timing is probably as good as any for VH to run maintenance on their servers . I live in Southwest Florida, USA and it looks like Hurricane Irma is tracking straight for my house. If I survive this, I'm sure I won't have any electricity or internet for quite a while, so you probably won't be seeing my posts on here for a little while.

I'll see you guys on the other side of this storm. :cry: 

damn i'm sorry @Chip2020 , so try to help pps and stay alive, be optimist ... the Florida will rise as always 

• Like 1