Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can you say when new appartement will be back online? It is a while now since K&R left.

We will be giving the update on new apartment tonight via email and blog announcement on VHTV. For now we're having the discussions with new couple, who will join us this month. We're working hard to make this happen. As we lease our equipment to people we have never saw before, we have to make background check on them before we can proceed. 

Actually, we have some big plans on the start of new year with new apartments, but let the actions speak for themselves

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The issue is with all apartments...particularly when there is actually something to watch.

Dear maxfactor, please specify the time and your email/ip pair via PM or Support page so we could investigate the issues happening with your stream. As I have stated just above - we experience NO performance issues ATM.

9 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dear maxfactor, please specify the time and your email/ip pair via PM or Support page so we could investigate the issues happening with your stream. As I have stated just above - we experience NO performance issues ATM.

Last night between 3 and 5pm EST give or take...when the girls took a bath.  Not that there was anything to see other than the back of a head, smoking and staring at cell phones anyway.

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Last night between 3 and 5pm EST give or take...when the girls took a bath.  Not that there was anything to anyway.

Paid cam and A&A apartment, i guess? There could not be any problems. A&A apartment is the only one with upgraded hardware ATM, which will be coming to SNAE & AL this weekend. And we have checked the load on equipment there - it was OK. We will continue investigating this cam to see if it experiences abnormal load. Meanwhile, I'd like to know you connection speed too, if possible.

@voyeur-house.tv: well if i understand good the archive videos concept it's we can rewind during the last 24 hours only?

there will be no archive videos with the last months with the hot moments on vh? i don't understand all,can you explain better

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

well if i understand good the archive videos concept it's we can rewind during the last 24 hours only?

No. Archive Videos concept is about video gallery of previously recorded moments from the stream.

5 minutes ago, clivebb said:

there will be no archive videos with the last months with the hot moments on vh? i don't understand all,can you explain better

There will be. In next updates. For now we have released the first version of Archive itself - the timeline. For easier explanation just imagine Archive feature made of two parts:

1. Timeline - the interface you can rewind or fast forward the stream into past to see what happened before as it was like real-time stream.
  2. Videos - the selection of past moments captured in videos. 

There will be more Archive-related features in the future, but the core will be completed soon.