Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

9 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ok,i'm waiting the full version of this archive videos for see better how it work and how many days  or months of videos there is in this archive,thanks

We will notify you on new Archive features coming. Be aware, that all-done Archive with improved timeline and videos may be sold with separate pricing plan, but will be available for the same price for current subscribers. And that will be added to pre-notification too, of course, so you don't miss the train :)

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Timeline features works without any loading time for me. Thats great. But it is kind of nervous and difficult getting the right time with the mouse. And preview where your hold your mouse button would be cool

As we said, this will be fixed and done quite soon

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We will notify you on new Archive features coming. Be aware, that all-done Archive with improved timeline and videos may be sold with separate pricing plan, but will be available for the same price for current subscribers. And that will be added to pre-notification too, of course, so you don't miss the train :)

Ha, your pricing is already way too high...the archives will have nothing in them other than Lina... if the past month is any indicator.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

ok,i'm waiting an archive videos with the best hot moments on vh (shower,nudity,sex ,hot games,party etc....) and available during the last months,not only for the last 24 h,if this archive is just for the last 24 h and deleted just after thats' not interest me

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Could you please tell what connection speed you have?

I have cable speed here in the states. It is possible the bandwidth may be an issue on my end but I'm not having problems watching streams on other sites. I also thought maybe it was a problem with my flash player and drivers but again, not having the problems on other sites. If it's nothing that can done on your end then don't worry about it. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Ha, your pricing is already way too high...the archives will have nothing in them other than Lina... if the past month is any indicator.

We can notify you separately if our pricing policy will change, either better or worse for you personally :) Don't worry if the pricing on VHTV seems too high for you or anybody else - it's okay to be so. We will run many promotions for every group of users - starting from Premiums and ending with some candy for free users too.

5 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ok,i'm waiting an archive videos with the best hot moments on vh (shower,nudity,sex ,hot games,party etc....) and available during the last months,not only for the last 24 h

I wish you knew how we wait for it too!

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I have cable speed here in the states. It is possible the bandwidth may be an issue on my end but I'm not having problems watching streams on other sites. I also thought maybe it was a problem with my flash player and drivers but again, not having the problems on other sites. If it's nothing that can done on your end then don't worry about it. 

We're not going to give up on your case, and we're continue logging your connections to see how they may be affected by our performance changes. I'm sure there's an explanation, but sure the solution will help everybody, who may experience the same issues.

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We can notify you separately if our pricing policy will change, either better or worse for you personally :) Don't worry if the pricing on VHTV seems too high for you or anybody else - it's okay to be so. We will run many promotions for every group of users - starting from Premiums and ending with some candy for free users too.

Would you ever consider having different pricing to watch only a select numbers of apartments or even specific apartments of our choosing? I'm not entirely sure how that would work or if it's even possible but I know it's one of the main things stopping me from subbing to RLC. Even though they offer the most apartments, there are only about 3 or 4 of them that interest me and paying $45/month just to watch 4 apartments at the most does not sit well with me.

• Upvote 1

If the latency takes too long to connect, can the stream just freeze? After refreshing and trying different browsers I've tried just leaving the stream running to see if it would kick in but after about 10 minutes still nothing. I even tried a different up-to-date computer as the one I'm on now is really old and still no luck there either. 

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Would you ever consider having different pricing to watch only a select numbers of apartments or even specific apartments of our choosing? I'm not entirely sure how that would work or if it's even possible but I know it's one of the main things stopping me from subbing to RLC. Even though they offer the most apartments, there are only about 3 or 4 of them that interest me and paying $45/month just to watch 4 apartments at the most does not sit well with me.

Definately yes! It's planned to be introduced next year, as soon as we introduce much more Houses to VHTV. Our users will be able to select which Houses to follow and pay the amount needed to watch them separately from others you don't like.

• Upvote 2

Maybe your provider gives streams from unknown sources not the full bandwith or handles them with low priority. When you have connection over cable you always have to share bandwith with other customers. Maybe youtube streams and other more common goods get higher priority from your ISP.