Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Big places only work when they consist of many small rooms. In large areas you have to use many cams to get a close views on for example a sofa and a wide view for the overview of all. I can work but its difficult. 

Exactly big houses could eventually work,but it's neeeded first an good manager that puts enought cams and catch the correct views and also the rooms be neither small neither too big.For exemple an big house in hands of someone like Jeka house be an disaster(like the house of Nothing's and the cams far and with an third of the house not filmed).But think George or Alex and Anna could archive an good balance.

Just now, Amy3 said:

VH already learned their lesson about big houses with M and G. They don't work. No one want to deal with pecking through 15 cams in an apt. 

Well just new houses with new residents would be nice,and better cams.

Just now, Rhdem said:

have VH rise the prices??? now it's 44,95  dollars :confused: for 30 days premium

Did you use an new account/mail to pay?If so Think only users with some long time/account in VH have the same prices as always,new ones have the price already up.

Just now, Rhdem said:

have VH rise the prices??? now it's 44,95  dollars :confused: for 30 days premium

if you don't have a break in service it won't go up. if you stop then pick it up again the price will rise. original members with continuous service are only paying $29.95.

Big houses with high quality cams are never likely to happen on VHTV whilst the policy is that the managers have to pay for the cams. We see now that managers install mostly poor quality cams and maybe a couple of high quality cams because they can't afford to buy any more.

25 minutes ago, stanley said:

Big houses with high quality cams are never likely to happen on VHTV whilst the policy is that the managers have to pay for the cams. We see now that managers install mostly poor quality cams and maybe a couple of high quality cams because they can't afford to buy any more.

That's kinda the spirit of VH,that managers and residents have some freedom and to certain degree it's posite,but with that comes the "abuse" of managers etc..that's why we have such bad cams and position of the same in several houses(mainly layne one and Maria and grisha).In my personal opinon doesn't give an good image of site,I mean you have some houses with perfect fine cams etc then others are just bellow the minimal quality.

Just now, ze81 said:

That's kinda the spirit of VH,that managers and residents have some freedom and to certain degree it's posite,but with that comes the "abuse" of managers etc..that's why we have such bad cams and position of the same in several houses(mainly layne one and Maria and grisha).In my personal opinon doesn't give an good image of site,I mean you have some houses with perfect fine cams etc then others are just bellow the minimal quality.

But Mika Layne and GM are their own managers.

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But Mika Layne and GM are their own managers.

Exactly,and look how their places are..it's nice VH give they freedom,but with that comes come abuse..like caring little to positioned cams,the qualitie of the same.Rlc have a lot bad things but seem they have an team or someone that manages it all,and the advantages of that..for exemple it's is almost all houses the cams have similar nice quality.